Frequently Asked Questions Grand Palladium Punta Cana
Can I book directly with the Palladium?
- Yes. You can book on www.palladiumhotelgroup.com
Can I make room request prior to my arrival ?
- Yes, Send only 1 request no sooner than 1 week prior to arrival.
- Bavaro – email@example.com
- Punta Cana –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palace – email@example.com
- Royal Suites Turquesa – firstname.lastname@example.org
If I would like to make a special request, who do I contact?
- You can email Guest Services – email@example.com
- For Royal Suites Turquesa you may contact a butler at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the Smile Services work ?
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers regarding Smile Services.
Can you tell me more about this new smile service please?
Is the new department that is responsible for making unexpected surprises to customers
Is there a cost ?
Who comes up with the idea or plan for the special arrangements ?
We will investigate if someone who is at home we can surprise
How far in advance does someone need to contact you?
One month before when you are at home and then when you are here in the hotel contact me again
Which resorts are offering this service ?
Now only riviera Maya, Dominican Republic And Vallarta
Contact (s) ?
A big thank you goes out to Guillermo Orlando Maldonado Duarte ( Memo) for providing these answers.
Is there internet access at the resort ?
- Yes, there is free wifi available in most public areas and in the rooms.
What is the current weather like ?
- Click here to see the forecast. Weather in Punta Cana
How can I get to the Resort ?
- Taxi: From the airport, taxi is about 20 km / 20min. With a cost of approximately U.S. $ 35 one way. Negotiate before you leave the airport.
- Private Transfer :
- www.discoverymundo.com Airport transfers to/from Hotels in Punta Cana
- www.transferspuntacana.com ( Private transfers company that have a large fleet and great service)
- www.cocotours.com Private, Deluxe Airport Transfers and Tours
- www.ibkservicios.com (Airport transfers to/from Hotels in Punta Cana and Excursions.)
- www.mydominicantransfers.com Dominican Quest (Private, Luxury, Shared Transfers and Excursions.)
- Provided with your vacation package.
Does the resort offer beach towels?
- Yes, each guest will be given a towel card. Clean towels are available at towel huts located at all pools with cards or you may trade yours in for a clean one.
What are the pool hours ?
- Boca Chica Pool: Located in Grand Palladium Bavaro. Hours 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm.
- Barahona Pool: Located in Grand Palladium Palace. Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm.
- Samana Pool: Located in Grand Palladium Punta Cana. Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm.
- Saona Pool: Located in Grand Palladium Punta Cana. Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm.
- The Secret Pool: Located between Grand Palladium Palace Resort and Spa and The Royal Suites Turquesa, of recent construction, only for adults and with an environment of easing and incomparable tranquility. Schedules of 10:00 am-12:00pm
Is the beach accessible ?
- Yes, You can use one of these Amphibious Chairs available in the lifegaurd stands on the beach…So that nobody is left without trying the sea.
What is the legal drinking age in Punta Cana?
- 18 years old. All minors will receive a special color wristband alerting bartenders that they are under age.
How late are the bars open ?
- Caoba Lobby Bar (Bavaro) Hours: 9:00am – 1:00am
- Guayacan Lobby Bar (Palace) Hours: 9:00am – 1:00am
- Macao Lobby Bar (Punta Cana) Hours: 9:00am – 1:00am
- Boca Chica Pool Bar (Bavaro) Hours: 10.00am – 7:00pm
With swim-up bar Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Saona Pool Bar (Punta Cana) Hours: 10.00am – 11:00pm
With swim up bar Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Samaná Pool Bar (Punta Cana) Hours: 10.00am – 7:00pm
- With swim-up bar Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Barahona Pool Bar (Palace) Hours: 10.00am – 7:00pm
With swim-up bar Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Bar piscina “The Secret” (ONLY ADULTS POOL) Hours: 10.00am – 12:00am
- Bavaro Amphitheatre Bar Hours: 9:00pm – 11.00pm
- Punta Cana Amphitheatre Bar Hours: 9:00pm – 11.00pm
Cocktail Bar. Opening hours: 5:00pm – midnight. Offers a wide selection of domestic and International cocktails. Tea Time 5:00pm to 6:00pm, reading corner and table games. Smoking area outside. Live piano music, variety of pastries/cakes and special coffee menu. Special selection of top shelf liquors.
- Sunset Boulevard Disco: For 18 and older only. Hours: 11:15pm – 2:00am
- Sports Bar: Offers a snack menu, salad bar and ice cream. Open 24 hours.
- La Uva Beach Terrace Snack Bar. Situated directly on the beach of Grand Palladium Punta Cana. Snacks and bar service directly on the sand. Open 10:00 – 17:00 h
- Casino*: For 18 and older only. Hours: 10:00am – 3:00am
- 5 kiosk bars along 1 km of beautiful beach. Hours: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- -Live music in the lobby from 9:00pm to midnight. (Except in The Royal Suites)
-All schedules are subject to change.
How many a la carte dinners will I receive ?
- The Palladium is now using a pager system for the a la carte dining. All guests now have unlimited a la cartes.
Does the resort offer room service ?
Is Lobster available and what is the cost ?
- Yes, lobster is available at all a la cartes for a cost of $35 USD. It is available for Royal, VIP and and some TC guests. (dependant on level of membership) Resort credits can be used to cover part of the cost. (read the fine print)
Does the resort offer laundry service ?
- Yes, here is the price list
What is the dress code for men ?
- NEW – Relaxed dress code for men.
Is the milk they serve pasteurized?
- Yes. It is UHT.
Is the water and ice safe to consume ?
- The Ice is safe, the tap water is not. Only drink the bottled water. The drinks and water served onsite are safe.
Do I need to bring toiletries ?
- No, the basics are in the room. Many do prefer to bring their own hair care products though.
Do I need to bring an adapter for the electrical outlets?
- No. The electricity is 110 volts. The outlets accept the standard two and three prong plugs used in the USA and Canada. You may wish to bring a short extension cord or a small power bar to make it easier to charge multiple devices.
Are there safes, clock radio / mp3, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers in the rooms ?
Can I use walkie talkies in the Dominican Republic ?
- Yes, be sure to pack them in your checked luggage with the batteries removed.
Can I pre purchase my tourist card ?
- Yes, however, be sure to check with your tour operator or airline to see if it is included first.
Where can I find information about getting married or vow renewals ?
- For all wedding inquiries please refer to the Palladium Weddings website here.
- Toll Free Number from USA and Canada 1-800-491-1431
Does the resort have Cribs?
- Yes, you may request to have a crib brought in when making a room request.
What is there for kids to do ?
- The Palladium Hotel Group has implemented a wonderful family program. There is something for children of all ages to do, please refer to our Palladium Kids Page for more details.
What is Imperial Club ?
- Imperial Club is a offered exclusively to those who book an Imperial Club room with Transat Holidays. Here is a list of some of the included perks that come with this.
- Premium brand drinks; Separate check in at club desk; Distinct identification bracelet; Welcome gift and letter; Fruit basket upon arrival; Concierge service; Private cocktail party. Please refer to Transats website for a full list and any changes that may occur.
Royal Suites Turquesa Room Location
- Jr. Suites and Honeymoon Suites are located in buildings 40-52.
- Romance Suites, Royal Suites and Royal Deluxe Jr. Suites are located in buildings 53-58.
- Cabana suites are in building 59.
What Spirits are in the rooms in RST?
- No charge: 4 bottles of premium alcohol in the room: 1 bottle of Rum (Brugal),1 whiskey ( William Lawson),1 Gin Tonic ( Saphire Bombay) 1 Vodka(Eriftoff).Also, for an extra charge, 4 bottles of wine( Muga, Mouton Cadet, Rober Mondavi and Woodbrige chardonay) and Segura Viuda Sparkling wine.
If you have any questions about your upcoming trip please visit our FORUM. We are more than happy to answer any questions and help with your vacation planning.