“Here you have the principal information about Palladium Travel Club,
Palladium Travel Club is a membership you pay in order to travel between Palladium Hotels, (and other international destinations). We do have different types of memberships, because we want to offer you a program that fits better your needs, there is some members that like to travel few weeks per year, or another ones that travel just one week, there’s some of you that you always travel with your kids and other that travel without kids, but, I can tell you that pretty much “ALL” the members has the same benefits (presidential members has a little bit more) when you are staying in any of our resorts.
The main difference between the memberships are:
* Access (type of rooms where you can book or stay at as a member, and Resorts as well, like access to Royal or Not)
*Membership expiration (2, 5, 10, 30 or 50 years)
* Amount of Palladium Weeks
*Amount of RCI Weeks
*Amount of Benefit Weeks (Free Weeks)
The combination of all this factors determine the type or kind of membership
What about the benefits?
Members of the Palladium Travel Club may enjoy a wide variety of exclusive benefits:
- Preferential, all-inclusive rates for all of our participating destinations (best rate guarantee by contract)
- The chance to travel all over the world to one of the 4,000 affiliated destinations in over 100 different destinations
- Total flexibility
- Absolute priority in reservations in our complexes
- Flexible use of membership for families and friends
- Exclusive and personalized treatment for members before, during and after their vacations
- Special promotions for members only Benefits
- Concierge service prior to arrival
- Concierge in the resort
- Preferential access to the thematic, a la carte restaurants
- Preference with room requests (subject to availability, but you have to be sure that we will do the impossible to assign you the room that you are requesting)
- Preference with non motorized water sports requests
- Reservation rights in the thematic, a la carte restaurants (unlimited during your stay)
- Private Check-In
- Special, members only bracelet to be identified in the Hotels & Resorts
- Welcome Gift (with a minimum stay of 7 days)
- Nightly turn down service
- Transportation Airport-Resort-Airport
- Tour of the Resort
- Fruit basket
- Welcome bottle of wine, tequila or rum
- Birthday or wedding anniversary dinner
- Coupons for a 20% discount on the SPA
- Palladium Dollars to spend on extras
The programs are design to give you all the flexibility when you travel to our resorts, so, for that reason you will pay the preferential all-inclusive rate depending the type of room and hotel that you prefer to stay at.
Note: The Travel Club information has been kindly provided by Peter Gittinger, written by Elvira Espinosa Zamora.
Contact the Palladium Travel Club :
From USA : 1 877 296 9330
From Canada : 1 877 287 0724
From Mexico : 01 800 836 7256
From Europe : +52 984 873 4801
Palladium Travel Club (official site)
Travel Club Contact Emails
Pay Prior to Your Arrival Options
Please note, in order to follow up you could send it to
- Cristian Gallardo. Email : email@example.com
He is the person in charge of these transactions. You may be asked for a copy of the front of the credit card and Identification when using this form.
Travel Club members, don’t forget that you are asked to submit your requests at time of booking. The Palladium Travel Club has a special program for keeping track of your requests. Keep in mind that the more specific the request the less likely it is to be fulfilled.( this is true for all guests)
Friday evenings are now more special with our weekly event ‘Members Taquiza’! ??? Featuring cocktails, music and Mexican cuisine, exclusive for Travel Club Members in Grand Palladium Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
Join our Members Reunion Grill at “La Terraza Stake House” in Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa every Tuesday.
Relax the mind, renew the body and revive the soul.
Now can you can enjoy an exclusive massage exclusive for members, at the Zentropía Palladium Spa & Wellness cabin, located at the Colonial pool area in Riviera Maya.
Exclusive Travel Club Menus
Note : The travel club exclusive room service menus below are available only to those members who are staying in either an Ambassador Suite or a Signature Suite. All other TC room categories will have access to the respective room service menus that all guests may order from. Those menus can be found on the hotel information pages.
- Travel Club Lounge Punta Cana (special thanks to Peter Gittinger )
Home Tours for for Palladium Travel Club Members
Note : tours are subject to change, please verify with the Travel Club.
Riviera Maya – click here for the pdf – PTC Tours inglés RM
Punta Cana – click here for pdf – PTC PC Excursions (es)
Come to discover a wonderful place in Punta Cana
Manati Park, Punta Cana is surrounded of nature and culture.
The perfect place to visit with your family and friends.
Puerto Vallarta – Only offers a City Tour (no further details) at this time.
Jamaica – The tours available in Jamaica are only partially covered, just the first 25USD adults and 18USD for kids will be paid by PTC. Besides those tours, we have the usual to Negril departing at 10:30am which includes Seven Miles Beach, tax free shopping and Rick’s Café sunset and the 1:00pm departure that visits the shopping tax free, local handcraft market and Ricks Café as well. This is the only tour 100% included.
Click on the links below to view the tours that will be discounted:
- Crocs on the Rocks
- Fly and float
- Reggae Rocks
- Hill and gully
- Luminous Lagoon
- Rum Fire
- Mountain Vibes
You may find useful information in the archived forum.
This page is for basic information only. Unofficial Palladium has no affiliation with the Palladium Travel Club.