Welcome to our Palladium Recipe page.
We hope you will find some of your favorite dishes, brought to you by the fabulously talented chefs from the Palladium Hotel Group. Try them out at home on those occasions you find yourself missing the Palladium’s culinary treasures. Enjoy !
Some of the wonderful dishes served at the Palladium Resorts
Palladium Exquisites Chang Thai
We have chosen the best recipes from our chefs! Take a look at this video and bring the Palladium flavor to your table.
Chef Valeria shows you how to cook a “Filet mignon in maitre sauce” step by step.
Special California Sushi Rolls from Neil
Learn how to prepare Special California Sushi Rolls from Neil our Asian Chef at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa.
Jerk Chicken Recipe by Angelica
In Jamaica, jerk huts are scattered all over the island, at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa we’ve got one where you can taste the real flavour of the Jerk! Check Angelica’s Jerk Chicken recipe and try it at home!
Chop onion, thyme, hot peppers, garlic, ginger and scallion. Blend a portion of this and marinate chicken in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
Saute some chopped onion, thyme, scotch bonnet peppers, garlic, ginger, scallion, pineapple and pineapple juice. Add a small amount of brown sugar and mustard, cook until golden brown. Blend some onion, garlic, thyme, hot peppers and scallion and add to the pot. Simmer for 30 minutes add more blended peppers and continue to simmer for approximately another 45 minutes.
- Substitute pineapple with mango if preferred.
Strain the liquid off of the mixture and add some cornstarch and ketchup to colour and thicken the jerk sauce.
Enjoy spicing up your next BBQ, try some yucca fries as a tasty side.
The delicious “welcome” drink served at the Grand palladium Riviera Maya’s Chang Thai restaurant; the Malaymai.
- 1.5 vodka
- ½ oz. Raspberry vodka
- Star anise, clove, sliced cinnamon, black pepper and ginger powder)
- 1 dash of margarita mix
3 oz of 7up
1 : Let’s make sure you’ve got all the ingredients you need.
50ml Tapatio Reposado Tequila
25ml Grand Marnier
25ml Lime Juice
Top with Cremant de Loire
2: Shake first three ingredients over ice. Double strain and top with fizz.
Caipirnha is a Brazilian cocktail. A refreshing combination of cachaca, lime, sugar and ice. It is always served with a straw because the lime and sugar are on the bottom of the glass and if you drink it from the top you will consume all of the alcohol in your first swallow, it would be far too strong. There are many variations of this drink.
Here is the classic recipe.
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Ice cubes
- 2 shots Cacacha or white rum
- Club soda
Crush sugar and lime wedges in bottom of glass. Add ice cubes then top off with Cachaca and a dash of club soda.
Mango Vallarta : The Royal Suites Punta de Mita makes the best version of this. Yummy.
- Vodka 1 1/2 Oz
- Orange Juice 8 Oz
- Lemon Juice 1/2 Oz
- Mango 1/2 Oz
Add all ingredients to blender, blend until smooth, poor into your favorite glass and enjoy. Make it pretty with an orange wedge as garnish.
Chili Lime Mango Margarita
This recipe is simple, requiring just 10 minutes and less than 10 ingredients! And it’s extremely customizable.
Use frozen mango (or other fruit of choice) for a blended frozen margarita, or use un-chilled mango and serve over ice for an “on the rocks” application.
For a little heat to balance out the sweetness of the mango, I add some hot sauce and chili powder on the rim. But you could omit these if you aren’t into spicy things. I think you guys are going to love this margarita! It’s:
- Super fruity
- Perfectly sweet
- Subtly spiced
- & Seriously delicious and one of my favorite cocktails ! I even have a blender in the RV so I can make these all summer long.
This is the perfect drink for spring and summer, and goes great with pretty much all Mexican food.
- 1 ripe mango, cubed (~1 cup or 157 g)*
- 1 cup (240 ml) orange juice
- 2 small limes, juiced (~1 ounce)
- 2.5 -3 ounces (73 – 88 ml) silver tequila (depending on preferred strength of drink)
- 1 ounce (29.5 ml) triple sec or orange liqueur
- Dash hot sauce (optional)
- 1-3 (15-45 ml) Tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup (depending on sweetness of mango)
- 1 lime wedge for rimming
- 1 tsp chili powder + 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add all margarita ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness / strength of alcohol as desired.
- To chill, either blend in a large handful of ice cubes to make a frozen margarita, or transfer half of the mixture to a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and shake vigorously.
- Rim serving glasses with a lime wedge and immediately dip in salt/chili powder mixture (or sub just salt or sugar), and fill with 1 large ice cube or several small. Pour over margarita and garnish with lime wedge.
- In a blender, combine rum cream liqueur, coffee liqueur, milk and strawberry syrup. Add the banana and crushed ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Mamajuana originated from Dominican Republic since the 1200’s (before it was called Dominican Republic). The way it is prepared:
1. Curing the Drink: involves marinating certain selected herbs found in Dominican Republic with honey and wine (any kind of wine) for a week (leaving it for more helps the herbs taste better over time).
2. Set Up Drink: From here you either pour out that previous mixture (or drink it if you can handle it). You may then put in more honey and then fill it with rum or Dominican rum (Brugal if you have) is preferred.
Going with a 750 ml bottle (but can go with any size):
- 6 oz of Mamajuana Don Ramon herbs in 750 bottle
- Any bottle of red wine
- Bottle of Brugal Domincan Rum (or any dark rum you like)
2a. Put half of the bottle of rum
2b. Put 40% of red wine
2c. Put the rest in honey
3. Let it sit for at least a week to let the bottle “curarse”- One Week Later –
4. Dump out the liquid from the bottle (unless you can handle the drink)
5. Set Drink:
5a. Put half of the bottle of rum
5b. Put 40% of red wine
5c. Put the rest in honey
6. Let it sit for at least another week- One Week Later –
7. Drink (Shots should come out smooth)
1/2 oz creme de cacao
1oz creme de cacao
1 1/2 oz of 1% MilkPour over ice cubes, shake then pour into glass drizzled with Hershey’s syrup. Enjoy!
If you have a Palladium or other favorite recipe you would like to share please feel free to add it here >RECIPES
PS. We would love to see pictures of your creations…