- June 2, 2016 at 12:23 pm #5867BlueskiesParticipant
2018 Hurricaine Information
What does the resort do in case of severe weather such as a hurricane ?
In case of an alarm, the resort has shelters available. Executive personnel and hotel management will inform guests of the measures and procedures established. Detailed information will be provided through channel 2 on your TV.
For more information click here >Grand Palladium Hurricane Policy
What if a power failure occurs ?
In case of emergency, the resort has its own back-up power generators.
For more information click here >Hurricane Preparedness
Atlantic Hurricane Season runs from June 1 – November 30.
ATLANTIC TROPICAL (AND SUBTROPICAL) STORM NAMES FOR 2018
EASTERN NORTH-PACIFIC TROPICAL (AND SUBTROPICAL) STORM NAMES FOR 2018
Hurricane Track does wonderful job explaining current storms
Current weather and satellite imagery of weather systems that may affect Palladium vacation destinations.
For seasonal averages and general weather information please see the “weather” tab located at the top of each corresponding “Resort Information” page, located on the main menu.
Please feel free to add to and update at any time.
- This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Blueskies.
- June 2, 2016 at 1:45 pm #5869BlueskiesParticipant
Grand Palladium Rainy Day Schedule
- Stretching Colonial
- TexasHold um Riviera
- Casino Colonial
- aerobics Colonial/Riviera
- merengue lessons Colonial/Riviera
- games Colonial/Riviera
- salsa lessons C/R
- ping pog
- Spanish lessons C/R
- Bingo C/R
- 3:00 pm:
- football Sports bar
- trivia C/R
- karaoke C/R
- August 25, 2019 at 6:50 pm #23517
- August 25, 2019 at 7:02 pm #23520
- August 31, 2019 at 9:32 am #23564
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.