Frequently Asked Questions Puerto Vallarta
Can I book directly with the Palladium ?
- Yes. You can book on www.palladiumhotelgroup.com
Can I make room request prior to my arrival ?
- Yes, Send only 1 request no sooner than 1 week prior to arrival.
Can we request 2 beds in The Family Select ?
- Yes, they are only available on the first floor at this time
How do I contact Guest Services ?
- You may email firstname.lastname@example.org
(4/1/2023) This service will be available soon. Please contact Guest Services for special events.
How can I get to the resort ?
- Taxi : There’s a taxi stop at airport. The ride is around 50min /35km at an approx. cost of $65 USD. Negociate before you leave the airport.
- Private Transfer : The resort recommends http://www.vipvallartatransportation.com . The cost is not much different than a taxi.
- or email@example.com
- Included with your vacation package.
- Travel Club guests PTC transportation
What is the current weather ?
Does the resort offer beach towels?
- Yes, each guest will be given a towel card. Clean towels are available at towel huts located at all pools with cards or you may trade yours in for a clean one.
- Royal guests do not need cards, they may get towels at the Royal pool.
What are the pool hours ?
- Main pool: Open from 8:00am to 8:00 pm. Depth: 1.20m; Surface: 2,462 m2
- Adults-only Infinity Pool: Open from 8:00am to 00:00 am. Depth: 1.10m; Surface: 373.27 m2.. Heated during winter season.
- Saltwater Pool: Open from 8:00am to 8:00 pm. Depth: 1.30m; Surface: 3,000 m2
- Children’s Water Park: Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm.
What is the legal drinking age in Mexico ?
- 18, All minors will receive a special color wristband alerting bartenders that they are under age.
How late are the bars open ?
- La Placita, lobby bar Open: 10:00am –01:00am – Live music every night.
- Secret Bar, outdoor bar (adults-only pool) Open: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Olas Bar, main pool bar Open: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Hemingway bar Open: 6:00 pm – 1:00 am – “Premium” beverages and air conditioning. Adults only.
- Sunset Boulevard, Disco & Bar Open: 11:00pm –02:00am
- Sports bar Open: 09:00 am – 06:00 am – Snacks Open: 06:00 pm – 06:00 am
- Beach Bar: Open: 11:00am –06:00pm
How many a la carte dinners will I receive ?
- All guests now have unlimited a la cartes. Book on the App or with Guest Services.
What is the dress code for men ?
- NEW – Relaxed dress code for men.
Is the milk they serve pasteurized?
- Yes. It is UHT.
Is the water and ice safe to consume ?
- The Ice is safe, the tap water is not. Only drink the bottled water. All drinks made onsite are safe.
Does the resort provide baby food ?
Yes, please refer to the baby food menu. Baby Food
Does the resort have strollers to use while there ?
Yes, there are strollers for the guest to use, dependent on availability.
Does the resort have sand toys that can be used while playing on the beach ?
Yes, the resort has beach toys for guests to use, dependent on availability.
Do I need to bring toiletries ?
- No, the basics are in the room. Many do prefer to bring their own hair care products though.
Do I need to bring an adapter for the electrical outlets?
- The electricity is 110 volts. Towers 4 and 5 outlets accept the standard three prong plugs used in USA and Canada. An extension cord or small power bar is recommended to make it easier to charge multiple devices. You will need an adapter for the Puerto Vallarta section if you are bringing any device that has the ground prong or 3rd prong. Towers 1, 2, and 3 rooms have the 2 prong outlets.
Are there safes, clock radio / mp3, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers in the rooms ?
Where can I find out information about getting married or vow renewals ?
- For all wedding inquiries please refer to the Palladium Weddings website here.
- Toll Free Number from USA and Canada 1-800-278-8738
Does the resort have Cribs?
- Yes, you may request to have a crib brought in when making a room request.
What is there for kids to do ?
- The Palladium Hotel Group has implemented a wonderful family program. There is something for children of all ages to do, please refer to our Palladium Kids Page for more details.
What are the cost(s) for passes ?
The cost of the day pass is $60usd per adult and $30usd per kids (ages 3-12) the time is from 10am to 6pm. The cost of the night pass is $90usd only for adults and the hours are from 6pm to 2am. The day and night passes are under availability, you can ask or call the front desk any time you want as they are the one in charge of the day and night passes.
What is Imperial Club ?
- Imperial Club is a offered exclusively to those who book an Imperial Club room with Transat Holidays. Here is a list of some of the included perks that come with this.
- Premium brand drinks; Separate check in at club desk; Distinct identification bracelet; Welcome gift and letter; Fruit basket upon arrival; Concierge service; Private cocktail party. Please refer to Transats website for a full list and any changes that may occur.
If you have any questions about your upcoming trip please visit our FORUM. We are more than happy to answer any questions and help with your vacation planning.