Frequently Asked Questions Jamaica
Can I book directly with the Palladium?
- Yes. You can book on www.palladiumhotelgroup.com
Can I make room request prior to my arrival ?
- Yes, Send only 1 request no sooner than 1 week prior to arrival. Rooms are assigned 1 day prior to your arrival.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org for requests to both Grand Palladium Jamaica and Lady Hamilton.
Can I upgrade my room at check in ?
- Yes, based on availability.
- Uprgrade to pool view for $10 USD
Can I use the facilities of the sister resort ?
Are day passes available ?
- Yes, $110 USD pp for an adult day pass (10AM-6PM), $30 USD pp for a childrens day pass (9AM-$PM) and $120USD pp for an evening pass. (6PM – 12 Midnight).
- Children under 12 years of age are 50 % off.
- Passes are all inclusive with the exception of A La Carte dining. You are not required to pre- arrange, you will be escorted from the main gate to the front desk upon arrival, where you can purchase your pass(es).
- The passes are a great way to spend a day/evening, attend an event of have a friend visit.
What do the different color wrist bands represent ?
Red for repeat guests, travel agents & special occasions.
Purple for Kantenah, Colonial, White Sand, and Riviera guests.
Green for guests under 18.
White for Transat – Imperial Club guests
Black for Palladium Travel Club Members – TRS Yucatan guests
Blue for Travel Club Members, Kantenah, Colonial, White Sand, Riviera guests
Gold for VIPs, visiting Fiesta Managers, owner’s Friends, guests with 8 or more visits (based on the manager(s) discretion)
Gold with VIP and Travel Club Logo embossed on them’ for Travel Club Presidential, Presidential Ambassador and Signature level Members.
If I would like to request something special whom do I contact ?
- You can email Guest Services –email@example.com
How can I get to the Resort ?
- Taxi/ transfer : Best Jamaica.com
- Transfer Service : Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa offers guests a shuttle that will pick you up at airport on arrival and the hotel will also pick you up at the time of your flight and take you to the airport. Reservations subject to availability and upon request. Round trip service costs approximately. $ 115 USD from 1 -4 persons.
- Private Transfer : www.reggaetourz.com
- Included with your vacation package provider.
What is the current weather ?
Does the resort offer internet ?
- Yes, there is free wifi available in most public areas and in the rooms.
Can I use walkie talkies in Jamaica ?
- Yes, be sure to pack in checked luggage with the batteries removed.
Does the resort offer beach towels?
- Yes, each guest will be given a towel card. Clean towels are available at towel huts located at all pools with cards or you may trade yours in for a clean one.
What are the pool hours ?
- Main pool: Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm (Lifeguard)
- Children’s pool: Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm (Supervised)
- Roselle pool: Located in Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa area. Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm (Lifeguard)
- Coral Pool: Located in Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa adults-only area. Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 pm (lifeguard)
- Pool Spa: Located in Grand Palladium Jamaica. Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm (lifeguard)
Note: Pools are available 24 hours, but the client’s risk and times of the pools are based on lifeguard hours.
What is the legal drinking age in Jamaica ?
- 18 years old. All minors will receive a special color wristband alerting bartenders that they are under age.
How late are the bars open ?
- Infinity Lobby Bar: Hours: 10:00am to 00:30am
- Bar “Theater” (Lady Hamilton) Hours: 09.00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Las Brisas Bar Hours: 10:00am to 06:00pm
- The Blue Lagoon Swim-Up Bar Hours: 10:00am to 06:00pm
- Coral Bar: Only adults at Lady Hamilton swimming pool: Hours: 10:00am to 10:00 p.m.
- Roselle Bar. At the swimming pool: Hours: 10:00am to 5.00pm
- Sunset Cove Bar: Snack & Drinks: Hours: 10:00am to 11:00pm
- Las Vegas Bar. Located at the Lady Hamilton Lobby: Hours: 6:00 pm to 2:00 am
- Miss Lou Bar: Hours: 10:00am to midnight. Reading lounge and card tables. International drinks “Premium” No smoking. A / C
- Sport Bar: Hours: 11:00 am to 7:00 am, with snacks and evening service / no alcoholic beverages other than beer: 11:00pm to 7:00am
- Woogie Boogie Disco Bar: A/C Adults Only Hours: 11:00pm to 2:00am
- Under 18 years old. Hours: 09:00pm a 10:30pm
- 2 extra bars in the thematic, a la carte restaurants.
How many a la carte dinners will I receive ?
- The Palladium is now using a pager system for the a la carte dining. All guests now have unlimited a la cartes.
What is the dress code for men ?
- NEW – Relaxed dress code for men.
Is the milk they serve pasteurized?
- Yes. It is UHT.
Is the water and ice safe to consume ?
- The water is safe, however it is recommended to drink the bottled water in the room. The ice and onsite drinks served are all safe.
Do I need to bring toiletries ?
- No, the basics are in the room. Many do prefer to bring their own hair care products though.
Do I need to bring an adapter for the electrical outlets?
- The voltage is 110. The same as used in the USA and Canada.
Are there safes, clock radio / mp3, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers in the rooms ?
Where can I find information about getting married or vow renewals ?
- For all wedding inquiries please refer to the Palladium Weddings website here.
- Toll Free Number from USA and Canada 1-888-442-3127
Does the resort have Cribs?
- Yes, you may request to have a crib brought in when making a room request.
Is it possible to rent a stroller or car seat?
- Yes. Check this site. Baby equipment rental
What is there for kids to do ?
- The Palladium Hotel Group has implemented a wonderful family program. There is something for children of all ages to do, please refer to our Palladium Kids Page for more details.
Are there elevators ?
Yes, In both lobbies only ( Jamaica and Lady Hamilton ). NOT in the villas. If a ground floor is required you may contact the front desk and request one. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Imperial Club ?
- Imperial Club is a offered exclusively to those who book an Imperial Club room with Transat Holidays. Here is a list of some of the included perks that come with this.
- Premium brand drinks; Separate check in at club desk; Distinct identification bracelet; Welcome gift and letter; Fruit basket upon arrival; Concierge service; Private cocktail party. Please refer to Transats website for a full list and any changes that may occur.
If you have any questions about your upcoming trip please visit our FORUM. We are more than happy to answer any questions and help with your vacation planning.