PUNTA DE MITA
The beauty of this destination can be appreciated from the air as a small colonial city surrounded by tropical vegetation and nestled in the Bahía de Banderas, the biggest bay in Mexico and the second largest in North America. Puerto Vallarta seems to climb up from the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean towards the Sierra Madre’s jade-green mountains that evoke really deep emotions. The city center includes the main courtyard and the emblematic tower of the Church of Guadalupe and her filigree crown. You’ll feel the magic of Puerto Vallarta that no other beach destination can offer. It brings together the essence and warmth of an old colonial Mexican town with the luxury and high technology of a modern tourist destination.
Punta de Mita is where the most amazing fantasies about the Tropics’ mysticism and beauty do come true. It’s located about 45 minutes northeast from Puerto Vallarta in an exotic setting that has been created thanks to the natural formations of volcanic rocks that covered this area of the bay. Long extensions of fine sand beaches and spectacular clear-blue waters surround Punta de Mita. Punta de Mita is considered one of the best places to practice deep sea fishing, snorkeling and surfing. Punta de Mita features world-class restaurants where you can indulge your palate as well as your sight because many of them offer outstanding views of the bay or dinner under the star-filled skies.
GRAND PALLADIUM PUERTO VALLARTA RESORT & SPA
PORTAL: Vallarta Portal
Fact Sheet: Fact Sheet
Since Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa has been built on a hill, several ramps and stairs are found throughout the hotel and has no elevator in the property. Enjoy the golden beaches and lush vegetation, spectacular scenery and huge gardens. The Grand Palladium Vallarta is one of the world’s paradises where you can enjoy a really different experience. Tropical surroundings and white sand beaches are home to the hotel on the Riviera Nayarit which provide facilities and services for guests, consisting of 5 themed restaurants, 2 buffet restaurants, Sports bar, 7 bars, 3 swimming-pools, 1 disco, 1 Baby Club (1 to 3 years), 1 Mini Club (4 to 12 years) and 1 Junior Club (13 to 17 years), 1 mini zoo, 1 theatre, 1 fully equipped Spa & Wellness Centre, events and conference rooms, sports facilities, animation, a wide variety of activities and much more.
- Fun facilities and activities for all ages.
- Room Service between 11 am and 11 pm.
GRAND PALLADIUM PUERTO VALLARTA
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa has 419 spacious rooms in three towers that form part of the spectacular scenery. It is the ideal spot for relaxing and enjoying nature. This 5-star hotel on the Riviera Nayarit has first-class facilities and services for all families.
Below are links external links to Palladium Hotel Group
NOTE : The rooms and facilities of the former Royal Suites Punta Mita reopened December 2018 as part of the Grand Palladium Vallarta. There is NO Adult only as a part of the resort. The entire resort is family friendly.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
Sports: Aerobics, water aerobics, beach volleyball, petanque, archery, language classes, tennis, tennis night courts*, multipurpose court, gym, pool tables, darts, board games, ping-pong, volleyball, soccer, basketball.
Water Sports: Non-motorized water sports such as Dressel Divers, windsurf, kayak, sailing, snorkeling, water polo, scuba diving lesson in the pool.
Water sports with additional charges: Motorboat trips, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, snorkeling tours, scuba diving and whale watching. These services are offered by third parties. Dressel Divers
Night Entertainment: Fun and varied entertainment every night at the hotel’s theater, live music at La Placita Bar, and
Discotheque every night.
Complete daily program of daytime sports and entertainment activities on the beach and at the pool.
Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts is pleased to announce its new club created especially for families. It offers exclusive facilities located at privileged areas of the resort, plus personalized services and premium products, so both parents and their little ones can enjoy their vacation to its fullest extent.
- Breakfast, snacks, tea time and premium bar in the lounge
- Video game area in the lounge
- Exclusively reserved zone on the beach
- Concierge assistance
- Personalized minibar for adults and children
- Priority reservations in restaurants
- Surprise preparation of the Jacuzzi during the family´s stay
- Pillow menu for adults and children
- Selection activities for children, teenagers and adults
- Nanny service or extended concierge on request (with additional cost)
- Free laundry service (2 pieces per a person) before departure
- Welcome kit for each kid
- Milk and giant chocolate cookie during the nightly shows
Baby Club (1-3 years old)
- Trained professional staff on hand to assist the little ones
- Babysitting service (Available at an additional charge)
Open from: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Mini-Club (4-12 years old)
- Outdoor and indoor play areas
- Arts and craft room and video games
- Home theatre with cinema style sound system
- Children’s splash pool with water slides
- Kids can enjoy a fun-filled day of eco-friendly activities to learn about their surroundings
- The club features delightful animated characters from the “Play at Palladium with Raggs” program who will sing, dance, and entertain the kids throughout the resort.
- Kids can also have breakfast with the Raggs gang
- Open from 9 a.m.- 11 p.m.
Black & White Junior Club (13-19 years old)
- Exclusive club for teenagers, your own personal hideaway
- Full sport activities during the day for both boys and girls
- For leisure activities, teens can relax and enjoy adult level video games and computer access
- Supervised disco during the evening so you can party with your new friends
- Open from 11 a.m.-12 midnight
For more information and images of the Grand Palladium Kids Clubs please refer to our Palladium Kids Page.
Pools: One large freshwater swimming pool with children’s area with children’s water park, one adults-only pool, and one saltwater pool.
- Main pool: Open from 8:00am to 8:00 pm.
- Adults-only Infinity Pool: Open from 8:00am to 00:00 am. Heated during winter season.
- Saltwater Pool: Open from 8:00am to 8:00 pm.
- Children’s Water Park: Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm.
Wet Zones at the Zenttropia Spa (18 years and older)
- $30 USD per person per day for access to the hydrotherapy facilities wet areas of Zentropia Spa and Wellness.
- Clients that purchase a spa treatment and Family Select guests (18+) will not have to pay the $30 access fee on that day of treatment. The use of the gym and exercise rooms will remain free of charge for all registered hotel guests.
- For more information on other services offered pleased refer to the Zentropia Spa website.
Please visit www.palladiumweddings.com to learn more about your dream wedding.
RESERVATION/ROOM REQUEST INFO
When sending a room request please note that it is a request not a guarantee. We suggest booking the room category you want so you will not be disappointed. When making a request it is also suggested that you list them in order of importance, for example: high floor, king bed, quiet location etc. Please include your booking number, tour operator, names on your reservation and dates of your stay.
If you are a returning guest mention the number of times you have stayed at a Palladium Resort.( include previous confirmation numbers and corresponding resorts if possible) The resorts try their best to accommodate requests based on availability at the time of your stay.
Suggested Room Request Format
- First and last name(s) on the reservation
- Tour operator/Palladium Hotel group booking number
- Arrival and departure dates
- Section and room type you have booked (ie: Colonial,Deluxe Room)
- If you are returning guest, number of visits
- Your request(s)
Rooms are assigned 1 day prior to your arrival. Send only 1 request no sooner than 7 days prior to your arrival. Upon check in you will be given your room information and a welcome package with information regarding your chosen resort.
Please request a read receipt and allow up to 72 hours for a reply.
Sometimes hotmail, yahoo or other third party emails may get sent to a junk folder, the Palladium is aware and checks for this. Remember to check yours for your reply as well. If you do not hear back don’t worry sometimes the resorts are simply busy.
To make a request please click on the link for your resort below. You may also copy and paste the address if you prefer.
Note for All Guests : Keep in mind that the more specific the request the less likely it is to be fulfilled.
Note: Travel Club members, don’t forget that you are asked to submit your requests at time of booking. The Palladium Travel Club has a special program for keeping track of your requests. See explanation of process here > Travel Club room requests
Many members still choose to send a standard room request to the resorts and cc the Travel Club.
If the “mail to” links are not working for you, copy and paste the address into your address bar.
Travel Club Members
Late checkouts are subject to the availability of the resort. During high occupancy times there is no guarantee or confirmation of a late check out since we need the rooms as soon as possible in order to prepare them for the arriving guests. There will be no confirmation until one day before the departure and it is always subject to the resort availability. If available charges may apply.
Any upgrade will be subject to availability. We must get the confirmation numbers of the other resorts so we can find out with our sister hotel if you are in the system. Email your request to the appropriate resort above and include hotel name, name on prior reservation and it will be Transportation with them.
For any additional questions or information, please contact the reservations department via email.
If you have any questions about your upcoming trip please visit our FORUM. We are more than happy to answer any questions and help with your vacation planning.