¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Food & Travel article on TRS Yucatan

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Food & Travel article TRS Yucatan

Translated “Do we agree that gastronomy is an essential part of the vacation experience ? Vacations are the ideal time to relax and enjoy, and food is that touch that makes them even more pleasant. That is something they keep in mind at TRS Yucatán Hotel, a 5-star accommodation for adults only, which provides a delicious and complete gastronomic experience to its guests. This time we spoke with the executive chef of TRS Yucatán Hotel , Felipe Ramírez Gorosíca , who shared with us (and craved) 5 of his flagship restaurants. Photos: Courtesy.
        About Felipe Ramírez, executive chef of TRS Yucatán Hotel
        Originally from Yucatán, specifically from the community of Muxupip , Felipe shared with us that being born in this privileged location helped him boost his development in the kitchen. “ I have never left behind my roots, my knowledge, management of ingredients and techniques from the region. I use the cured ones a lot, an ancient Mayan technique, in addition to smoking, and the most traditional, the one buried underground ,” he shared with us.

TRS YUCATAN HOTEL

You will find this Yucatecan seal in each of their dishes, which to a greater or lesser extent always have the essence of their roots. “My style is avant-garde signature cuisine, I like to design dishes based on my experience and experiences. “I use native preparations and combine it with modern techniques,” he explained.
        Today, with more than three years working at TRS Yucatán Hotel, what continues to inspire him to create dishes is the complete use of the product. “Whenever I have an ingredient, I try to maximize its flavor and textures, so that the diner perceives everything in a single bite. In my kitchen, sour lime cannot be missing, an ingredient that I use a lot for its perfume, flavor and versatility ,” he concluded.
        Read also: 4 experiences that you can only live in TRS Mexico hotels.
        5 restaurants you need to know at TRS Yucatán Hotel
        Now, let’s move on to the five restaurants where you will find delicious proposals that will make you go and return to TRS Yucatán Hotel. “Our main philosophy is to turn customers into fans, to make them fall in love with our gastronomic culture ,” said Felipe.
        TRS YUCATAN HOTEL

Mexican
        Starting with Capricho Mexicano, a Mexican cuisine restaurant that was implemented upon Felipe’s arrival at TRS Yucatán Hotel. It is not fixed, but it is available on Sunday nights (6:00 pm to 10:30 pm), within the Capricho restaurant facilities. Here you will find a menu of contemporary Mexican cuisine, with dishes representative of Yucatan and different parts of Mexico. Not to be missed is the cochinita en rollito , served with bean puree, fried candied plantain and handmade tortillas.

Whim
        And now let’s talk about Capricho, this restaurant that opens every day to serve international and healthy breakfasts and meals. It has show cooking islands , or live stations, where chefs prepare cold-pressed energy juices , fruit, as well as stations for Mexican and European cheeses, Iberian sausages, crepes, salads and cured meats such as salmon or tuna. In its menu you will also find options such as eggs to your liking, sandwiches, waffles and more.

La Boheme
        And if French cuisine is your thing, you have to visit La Bohéme, where they serve a spectacular traditional onion soup, with everything and its long and careful process: making the beef stock for 24 hours and caramelizing the onions for 2 hours. . They serve it with a layer of puff pastry with Parmesan cheese, it is one of the signature dishes of this restaurant! You will also find dishes such as braised lamb and confit duck.
        Saucer
        The Gaucho
        Among the five restaurants you need to know at TRS Yucatán Hotel is also El Gaucho, which has an open kitchen so guests can enjoy its impressive charcoal grill. Choose from a special selection of Argentine cuts such as churrasco, beef eye, entraña, as well as sweetbreads and Argentine chorizo.

Temptation

Finally, on your visit to TRS Yucatán Hotel, you cannot miss trying the oven-baked pizzas from the Italian cuisine restaurant, Tentazione. They also have fresh homemade pastas and signature cocktails.
        Which of these gastronomic proposals did you most crave? Book your stay at TRS Yucatán Hotel. Rooms: From $7,000 at palladiumhotelgroup.com
        You may also be interested in: 7 reasons to escape to the TRS Coral hotel.
        It’s time to vote for your favorites

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »