¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Important info on construction near Cancun airport

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Important notice from Javier Gonzalez @ https://agitours.com/ regarding construction near the airport.

“Dear Palladium Family : Yikes…the traffic!! So I ended up getting out of the SUV to walk to terminal 3 because I had no luggage. It was a 5 minute walk but probably 30 minutes in the SUV. Your driver insisted that he could take me but it was no problem, traffic sucks!!!

Dear Palladium Family,
        Last Monday they started to work on the road surrounding the airport and there is a traffic jam to be expected,
        ARRIVALS: Be patient, all companies are doing departure rides before arriving to the airport for your ride so, expect some delays, be patient.
        DEPARTURES: Please allow at least 45 – 90 minutes extra to your pick up when departing, traffic can be chaotic at the rush hour! Yesterday we made 2.5 hours from the Moon Palace to the airport when it usually takes 15 minutes.
        Works will last 18 months!!! I don’t want to think what’s going to happen in December with the high season and flights landing at its full capacity.
        Best regards,
        Javier.”
        From Anne, I highly recommend you hire a professional transfer like AGI during these trying times.

AGITOURS.COM
        AGI Tours – Transportation & Sightseeing Experts

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »