¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Inforgettable experience at White Sand

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Shared with permission from Bonnie Cohne-Greenberg

I just sent another review to Trip Advisor and thought that maybe someone who doesn’t check TA might find it helpful. I really appreciate everyone’s help and it is time for me to pay it back. Having had the privilege of exploring numerous luxury hotels and all-inclusive resorts worldwide, including renowned destinations such as Le Blanc, Excellence (ERC), Xupah Palace (which unfortunately closed after a hurricane), Grand Palladium White Sands, Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana Princess, Iberostar Grand, Live Aqua (5 times), and TRS (9 times), among others, our expectations are set high. Prior to our arrival, Tonatiuh Carreras and Kelly Yahaira from the travel team provided excellent communication. Once we arrived, Archie, Veronica, and Araceli were incredibly helpful as well (we booked through a travel club member). The Travel Club consistently provided outstanding customer service, crucial for discerning travelers like us.
        During our stay, we received exceptional service from our butlers, Moises and Susana, in building 64. While my previous reviews have highlighted the resort’s beauty, food, activities, etc., this time, I’d like to focus on what stood out as different since our last visit in November. One notable change is the addition of the family select section. The lobby has become a delightful spot to enjoy air-conditioning when in Kantenah and sample some candy. There are toys for children to enjoy and snacks including baby food. The Niu pool snack bar offers wonderful ceviche and whole fish. The food rivals lunch at Carpricho, but Hellios, with its lunchtime music and magnificent view, was a great choice as well. We particularly enjoy dining at The Nest, the Family Select buffet for breakfast and dinner, and the Sand Castle beach bar. I also participated in both a wine tasting and chocolate tasting that were as informative as they were delicious.
        In addition to the resort’s beauty and entertainment, the people are what truly make our visits special. While I hesitate to mention names as I’m sure to miss some, in addition to the butlers and Travel Club crew mentioned earlier, we received exceptional service from Ana and Yanett, servers at Carprichios, Gabriella and Luis at Angel Niu for ceviche and whole fish, and the delightful Candy Wall. Patricia and Jose Gamboa at the Sushi bar went out of their way for my husband, who loves sushi and sashimi but can no longer eat rice. They not only made him sashimi but also crafted absolutely gorgeous sushi without rice, a rarity in our experience. They kept bringing food until we were too stuffed to eat anymore. Santos and David, the morning and afternoon bartenders, were wonderful. Santos even made me a special drink that lit up. Renee at the RS lobby at night is absolutely incredible; he even created a special tequila tasting for me. He’s such a great guy. I will never forget Argelia, the sweetest cocktail waitress at the TRS lobby, and La Tereza. We truly bonded, and I already miss her. We’re already counting down the days until our potential return at the end of November, eager to reconnect with the exceptional people and experiences that make Grand Palladium truly unforgettable.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Anne.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »