Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

RM or Jamaica:
        Advise needed: we are leaving next Tuesday for RM but after reading some posts I’m concerned it’s too chilly. Daytime highs in mid 70s f. Should we go to Jamaica instead where daytime highs are in mid 80s f? We’ve never been to GP in Jamaica and not sure what to do.

Blueskies
        Participant

Tough question. I personally would keep my existing reservation. Although the weather may be warmer in Jamaica and you would get to experience a new Palladium… well I’m no help. lol
          Jamaica is lovely its just different than RM if you do switch go with an open mind and enjoy all it has to offer. Great sunsets, wonderful coffee, and delicious jerk chicken, beautiful views around every corner.

Anne
          Keymaster

I was there once in April when the mornings and evenings were quite cool. It didn’t impact my enjoyment of the trip in any way. I have been to Jamaica and enjoyed that. You know you’re at a P but environment is very different. I’d choose Lady Hamilton if you decide to go to Jamaica. Some beautiful views there.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »