¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Amazing trip by Chelsea

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Created By: Chelsea on Saturday, July 11th, 2015

An amazing trip and stay”

We loved our stay at the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa. We went there for a nice, relaxing vacation on the beach. We throughly enjoyed the views and the grounds – everything was gorgeous.

The staff was absolutely top notch. They all went above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. We especially loved our waiters at all of our dinners.

At first, I was nervous considering some of the negative reviews, but I was more than pleasantly surprised. Yes, some parts of the resort are spread out, but they have a great train system and golf carts to help with that if you don’t want to walk. We really enjoyed walking most everywhere. Like I said, the grounds are beautiful and very well kept. We also had the Zentropia spa massage. It does require an extra charge, but it was worth every penny and included access to the other spa amenities for that day.

All of the food was excellent. They had a great variety to choose from.

We also appreciated the fitness facility they had as well. We were able to keep up with workouts during our vacation. They have a good sized weight room with cardio equipment as well as a large multipurpose room for exercise classes, stretching, etc.

The salt water pool is a must visit! It has water flowing into it from the ocean and it is right on the water. It even has its own bar and lots of seating, outdoor beds, and umbrellas.

I also really appreciated the staff of the sports bar tending to a group of 50+ Americans watching the FIFA Women’s World Cup Finals. They dropped down a huge screen, turned the sound on to english, and served everyone drinks all night. I felt like I was watching the game in real life because the atmosphere was so energizing.

The only warning I have is concerning time shares. The hotel does have some staff trying to sell time shares. They politely asked us to go to a breakfast to listen to them talk about it. We graciously denied and they let us be.

Overall, this was a fantastic experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »