¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Anyone tried the new tapas restaurant?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kern
      Participant

I was wondering about the new tapas restaurant that is located where Bamboo used to be.  Anyone tried it or read any reviews?  Thanks!

Anne
        Keymaster

When we were there in  Dec,it was still fairly new and reviews were mixed. We looked at the menu and decided that there were too many other good choces so we didn’t try it. Reviews remain mixed.

La Lola

Kern
          Participant

Thanks, Anne!  Always difficult choosing between the various a la cartes and El Jardin.  What do you recommend? What are your favorites?  Thanks!  Would love to know everyone’s favorite entrees!

Anne
            Keymaster

We always enjoy La Adelita, Punta Emilia (my daughter had a great steak here at dinner) and of course El Jardin which you should have access to. Last year we enjoyed the Japanese but once every other year is good for that.  My daughter really enjoys the updated food at Punta Emilia for lunch and we also enjoyed Kabah for lunch.

Kern
                Participant

We enjoyed Punta Emilia at lunchtime, too.  Such a beautiful spot right on the water!

Trying to figure out which restaurants to choose for dinner this trip.  If anyone has a favorite a la cartes/entrees, would love to hear your input. Thanks!

Anne
                Keymaster

Hi Susan,

I just read a TR from someone back yesterday. She wrote:  “Our favorite restaurant by far was the Spanish Tapas restaurant. It’s great when you’ve been snacking and drinking all day and do not want a huge meal late in the day. It was also the most delicious. “

Kern
                    Participant

Thanks, Anne!  That’s good news!  We were thinking of trying it on the evening after returning from Xcaret.  We will definitely do so now, and report back!

Viewing 4 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »