¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Palladium Punta Cana info

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Carver
      Participant

First time going to Punta Cana Palladium . Looking for room info ,Transfer to resort. I have been at RM Palladium about 15 times . Any info or  suggestions would be  appreciated.

Blueskies
        Participant

Hi Carver, I have never been to P PC yet but people really seem to enjoy the Royal Suites Turquesa. I like that they offer a swim up room option if that is something you might like. Have you checked out the info here https://unofficialpalladium.com/grand-palladium-punta-cana-resorts-information/

As for transfers I have read that Dominican Transfers is good. I think they charge around $60 USD. You should confirm that though. There is a link on the PuntaCana FAQ Page. https://unofficialpalladium.com/palladium-pc-faq/

Happy Planning

Anne
          Keymaster

Agree Dominican or Dominican Plus get good reviews

If you decide on Royal ask for a “sea facing room”. We have a Jr unite as we need 2 beds. Those do have open concept bath

Some Jr Suites in Palladium Palace have sea views.

Carver
            Participant

I booked through the Palladium web site they provide transportation not sure if  I will use that. Might be ok being its not that far away,but it could be drawn out when your anxious to get there.

Anne
              Keymaster

The Palladium is arranging transfers for my daughter as she gets in at 1 am so I would feel comfortable with that. Did you get decent flights or are you gong standby?  What are your dates?

Anne
                Keymaster

Some restaurant info:

A la cartes are as good as or better than Riviera Maya IMHO. Royal Gourmet is larger and open for 3 meals daily. Le Chanterelle is adjacent and top notch.
                  Like · Reply · October 5 at 7:14pm

Anne Adams Is there unlimited lobster like in RM?

Linda Wickstrom found them excellent loved the indian

Peter Gittinger Yes…we enjoyed the Indian restaurant also.
                  Kathleen Kyle 2 weeks ago: Hibachi and steakhouse great. Mexican good. Italian and Brazilian barely edible and the buffet at bavaro, sports bar, and beach snack bar were absolutely awful. I will not return to a palladium based on our food and water experience alone

Larry Rybicki We were at the Royal Suites in Punta Cana about 3 years ago. We were in a Romance Suite for our anniversary. The room was not comparable to the Royal Suites at R. M. The room was smaller. IMHO te food at both Royal restaurants was not as good as El…See More

Michelle Allen Burton I’ve always loved el jardin and la chantetelle. I also enjoy the buffets and japanese. Steak house was good. The beach bars are not nearly as good as RM. Room service is also good. Get a swim up room. You won’t regret it!

Danny Sweeney It’s a lovely resort however it’s the worst food we have had at an all inclusive. Some food was good but some was awful. We would go back to punta Cana but not to this resort. We were at Royal in May 16

Geoffrey Sanders Asian & Sumptuori were excellent. especially show table. buffets very nice, not quite as good as RM, but you’ll have a job to go hungry, ((theres always one who doesn’t like whats on offer) as i’ve said before, your holiday is only as good as you want to make it. go and enjoy.

Michaela Rukopf Chanterelle and Royal Gourmet are always good. Brazilian not bad. Asian yesterday was the worst we eve r had. No taste in anything and steak totally overlooked. Japanese show was good, food was simple and average. Won’T return to one of them. The only …See More

Linda Benasky Michaela, we will be in a cabana swim up…think those are buildings 53&54. Is that going to be okay? He really wants to be in a swim up, although I would love the royal master~

Peter Gittinger Cabaña suites are all in 59. We stayed in one in 2012. They are nice…and nicer not with the newer showers.
                  Lori Cuddeback Getting worried reading these reviews. We have a group of 20 going for spring break. Did anyone like the buffets? How are the bars and disco?
                  Peter Gittinger I wouldn’t worry, Lori. You have been to Punta Cana 7 times and am going for my 8th in November. 16 trips to palladium resorts. I have eaten in every restaurant in Punta Cana and have never had a bad meal (a la carte and buffet). Sometimes the meals ar…See More

Larry Rybicki The people there were great but that is to be expected at a Palladium. The beach was great. The Royal Suite Romance room was smaller than Royal at R M. The bars were good too. The 2 Royal restaurants were not as good as El Jardin. But food likin…See More

Anne-Marie Blake Ryan The food was good, but the system they use to get in was less than desirable. They allow people to start lining up at each door early in the afternoons to ” reserve a spot”. Some restaurants were completely booked by the time the doors opened for servi…See More

Angela Horner I have been to both Anne and have to say RM comes out top.I thought the Sumptori was much better in PC and the Arrecife restaurant overlooking the ocean was fantastic for lunch.
                  U
                  Anne Adams My expectations are that RM will always be my favorite but we are thinking we might like something new.

Angela Horner
                  Angela Horner I think your right.Sometimes change is good.

Carver
                    Participant

Yes I’m flying standby. December 2nd through December 9th. Royal sea view sounds good I’d like to look at the sea and the pool so we’ll see what they have. I like being on the top floor but it’s getting harder to get up and down them steps. I’ve never been there before so I just don’t know what to expect on their rooms. So I don’t know what to ask for.

Anne
                    Keymaster

I have booked Royal and am told that they are giving me a sea facing Jr suite.  I haven’t been there either but I trust the management’s decision. I’ll send you a contact

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Translate »