¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Testimonial from Costa Mujeres

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

After a couple of challenging “opening” weeks we are hearing from guests at the new Cost Mujeres hotels (GP, Family Select, TRS Coral). Here are a few testimonials:

Maria

“So now my week is finished and what can I say it was great a little construction but it didn’t bother me met some great people the hotel is beautiful would I go back yes I would and my room was amazing I asked for my swim out with a view of the pool and that’s what I go people just go the food was great and the service was amazing great great vacation”

Steve

“Arrived today, family of 6, with a connecting room. We are staying on the GP side of the resort. Since arrival, the staff accommodations, and food have well exceeded expectations. Great 👍 place and great start!! We have seen a couple situations where the staff have been treated very poorly and exposed to a very poor attitude, by guests expecting a “red carpet” service. I would have lost my **** if they talked to me like that. Overall amazing resort, but very poor guests would be my rating! Too bad you can’t rank the guests, only the Resort…”

Lex

“Leaving today We have been in a loft suite building 3 3307 enjoyed the view enjoyed the sunrise. Had a great time thanks. Lex ”

Anne
        Keymaster

Tracy:

While we experienced minor inconveniences during our stay, all I remember the details of are the wonderful things. Every meal was an experience. The staff made me feel like a queen and the room was beautiful and comfortable. You will not be disappointed!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »