¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Updates to buffets & room service

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

In the dinner buffets, i.e. Kabah, Hacienda & Tikal there are “theme corners & cooking stations” which change nightly (may vary by buffet). These include an “Asian corner” (with sushi), Brazilian, Spanish, Mexican, steakhouse, etc. This has been implemented in all or some buffets at all of the resorts.

Luncheon buffets have been improved. Desserta & salads will be expanded upon.

They now offer baby food in the buffets as well as a “baby room service menu”. They will also custom prepare baby food if you give them your specifications so leave your baby food at home!

Room Service for babies

There is room service for all from 11 am – 11pm and for Royal guests 24/7.

Room service for all resorts

Royal Room Service

Travel Club Room Service

Mare Nostrum will soon be under renovations and will be a Thai restaurant. Renovations from 01/07/2016 to 15/09/2016.

Sumptuori under renovations 16/09/2016 to 30/11/2016.

The Colonial Beach Bar will be renovated: bigger, new buffets and bigger kitchen.

Blueskies
        Participant

So, if an a la carte is busy and the wait times are too long, one should in theory be able to find the same or similar offerings on the new buffets. That should ease the line ups which have been discussed recently. I have yet to experience many of the new changes the resorts have implemented. I look forward to trying many of the new offerings on our next visit. It will feel like the same place we have come to love with a new flare.

Anne
          Keymaster

Hi B,

I believe that is what the resort is attempting to offer. For instance, if El Dorado steak house has a long wait, check the buffets for a good steak. These corners provide similar food to what is found in the a la carts I believe. Also someone was asking me about sushi as Sumptuori will soon be under renovations. Felipe confirmed to me it can be found in at least one buffet.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »