Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sacha
      Participant

Hello All,

Im new to the group we are getting married in PC next March yes I know im early but the wife likes to be on top of things, we would love any advice or tips about getting married in PC or info on the resort, any help at all really. So far we are a small group or 20. We are having a hard time with the resort getting back to us with answers to our questions. So hopefully someone here has been thru this before and can help us out.

Thanks Have a great!

Anne
        Keymaster

Welcome & congratulations!

I know it is sometimes frustrating waiting for the wedding planners to get back to you but I assure you they do come through with amazing attention to detail!

If you have specific questions we can  help with let us know.

Anne
          Keymaster

There is a Facebook page for Punta Cana weddings

https://www.facebook.com/grandpalladiumpuntacana/

loke
            Participant

Our son was married at the GPRM & everything was perfect. Our DIL is very particular but she found all details were looked after. They found the wedding planners did take time to reply but they only have so much time to be at their desks. They are with the bride from before the wedding until after the ceremony or after the reception, depending on what you arrange. Our son commented it couldn’t have gone better so my advice would be to relax & enjoy the process of planning. One of the reasons they had a destination wedding, so they would not have to worry about details & do the work! They met with the wedding planner for less than an hour the day before the wedding & final touches were confirmed.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »