¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum 2nd VIsit – 1st time as Travel Club memeber’s guest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      dianeyazzie
      Participant

Hi,  we will be at TRS Yucatan on Saturday, January 27 for 7 nights under our friend’s travel club membership, which is new to her, and she hasn’t even used yet.  So we are unfamiliar with what amenities we are entitled to, etc.

I did read on this website about amenities, but do we just wait until we get there Saturday to learn about what specifically there is (special room service, members only dinners, members only tours, etc.) and what days these take place.  I like to schedule our Chic Caberet, Bravo, Mexican Night at Capricho, etc and dinners.

I have been in contact with someone (Miguel Rodriguez) and he said we had special privileges, but failed to give a list of what/when, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Diane – (first post here)

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Diane,

Welcome.

You can email the ebutler, request reservation for Chic and for your first night’s dinner. You can ask for the wish list.  For other travel club related things you can speak to someone in the travel club when you arrive.  There is also a Facebook page for the travel club members that can answer further questions,    Palladium Travel Club

Travel Club Facebook group

E Butler

Ask the ebutler if there is a special “wish list” for ravel Club guests

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Anne.
      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »