Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Dear Friends,

As the Palladium goes through more changes and growth I would like to express my hopes and concerns

I followed the Palladium for a year when it was first built. I was fascinated and my multi generational family went there in 2003, one year after it opened. At that time there were two resorts and even then we got “lost in paradise!” LOL.

When I returned from my first trip to the Palladium in 2003 I started the first Unofficial Palladium website.

Over the years my family and I have returned many times (too many to count). My daughter has also interned at Palladium Ibiza 2x and gone to Royal Suites Punta de Mita. We have also traveled to Palladium Jamaica together and most recently to Royal Suites Turquesa in the Dominican Republic.

All of the upcoming changes make many people nervous including me! I didn’t really like when they were expanding to White Sand and Riviera. The Royal. Was it still going to be “my Palladium”. Yes. The management, staff and “welcome home” are still there. We have to believe that this will all be good. Change is uncomfortable but also needed to compete and be successful. The Palladium has always been there for me and I believe they will continue to do so for everyone.

Hang in It will all be good.

Hugs, Anne

Anne
        Keymaster

Brenda Wegart:

We have also seen all of the growth and expansion through the years. I can honestly say we love it more now than our first time. Like a good wine it gets better with age.

Wanda Linderwell: They continue to grow and improve year after year. That’s what good businesses do. So happy to still call it home when we visit. Five more sleeps until the Royal experience again.

Anne Adams They need to do this to compete. No problem

Peter Gittinger I like the fact that Palladium has a dynamic plan for growth and improvement. While I first met and fell in love with Palladium in 2011, all of the changes I have seen have been positive. I have every confidence that this new change will likewise be beneficial for both the company and its loyal friends.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »