¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Aerial – Palladium Punta Cana

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

loke
        Participant

Anne you will love the beach in Punta Cana, the sand is the best ever.

Carver
          Participant

Hope all is well Ann. I have been thinking of going to the Palladium Punts Cana Turquessa. I was needing info on what would be a good class of room to get. This I think will be my 15th time at a palladium.

Anne
            Keymaster

I would stay in Royal Suites Turquessa or get a renovated room in the Palace. I’ll report more once I’ve been there.

BTW flights to and from PC are horrible. Don’t know if you’ll have better luck. Are you now in NC?

Carver
              Participant

Yes working in charlotte , live in Fort mill sc. keep me updated I am thinking of going beging of Dec. I will start my own post so I can see more comments .

Anne
                Keymaster

If you go beggining of December you’l be there before me!

Flights aren’t great. My daughter got direct to and from NY but awful times (like she gets in at 1 am).  I couldn’t get direct from Charleston. Maybe you can from Charlotte?

Carver
                  Participant

Yes direct from charlotte. If I can get on ,you know how that goes.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »