¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports AGI Tours never disappoints

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

My daughter and I flew into Cancun from 2 different cities just before Christmas. This is one of the busiest times of the year to travel.

It can be a bit tricky to coordinate flights in an effort to meet at the airport and find transportation. Now that there is a new 4th terminal I wasn’t sure which Terminal I’d fly into. I had mixed info on this as I was flying Aero Mexico. Having used AGI for 15 years, I contacted Javier there and gave him our expected flight times. I also mentioned that I could go into either Terminal 3 or 4. He assured me not to worry as they would have Reps at both Terminals. I felt confident they’d come through for us

My daughter arrived first. When she exited the airport she located the Rep. He had a sign with both of our names on it. AGI was tracking my flight and he told her my flight was delayed and also told her where to wait so they could get us together. When I came out of the airport, despite it being very crowded, my daughter and the AGI Rep found me almost immediately.

The Rep directed us to our van. We were given a very roomy van (which can accommodate 17! ) and cold bottled water. We were whisked away and brought directly to our resort.

On the return to the airport the driver arrived exactly when he said he would. This time we were given a van which had a hydraulic lift for wheelchairs. The AGI fleet is very diverse and well maintained. I believe they will also provide baby seats upon request. I cannot recommend AGI more highly for transfers and/or side trips. Very professional & reliable for small or large groups.

**Mention Unofficial Palladium for an UP discount**

Anne
        Keymaster

New website. Mention Unofficial Palladium for discount.

AGI Tours & Transers

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »