Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      loke
      Participant

My husband always leaves a note with the AT rep at the airport to inform them we have a private transfer to our hotel along with a written note. Then on departure he writes a note in English & Spanish & talks to the AT rep at the Palladium.  She thanked him. So the day of departure he talked to her to confirm she remembered we had a private transfer & she said yes & had informed her manager. Great.  While waiting for AGI the driver for AT showed up in Kantenah lobby looking for us. He said he had been to all 4 lobbies & was most upset with the delay, giving us a tongue lashing.  We assured him we had informed the AT rep. He did not believe us & rudely stomped off. We have been to the GP 10 times with AT & the last 7 times we have booked AGI.  This is the 4th time that the AT rep has not informed the transfer people.  On our third trip  AT forgot to pick us up so we booked AGI since then.  I will be letting Transat know that something is amiss at their desk at the GP.  Plus I’m sure the other folks on the bus were not impressed with the delay.  AGI was on time & a safe return to the airport. Gracias AGI.

Anne
        Keymaster

Oh dear.  I can attest that you told AT!

Anne
          Keymaster

After a disastrous trip with Air Canada, Lokes made it home. Only took 54 hours!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »