Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Blueskies
      Participant

Your turn in Paradise is almost here Anne. Are you packing yet ? I look forward to all of your updates.

Anne
        Keymaster

I started packing and may have to bring a bigger suitcase this time as I have a few Christmas gifts and am bringing some toys down per an employee request. Murph is just moping around looking at me.He has been sick having eaten some laundry but seems more himself today thankfully.

Gorgeous weather here for December.

Blueskies
          Participant

Awe..poor Murph. I hope he feels better soon. We have had ice fog for days now, while beautiful as it clings to the trees, the skies are grey and gloomy. I am missing the sun already.

Anne
            Keymaster

Wow Boatchick has tan lines on her birthday!! Brenda you have done amazing things with this site.You rock.

Last thing on my list I need to figure out who will take care of Murph.His caretaker moved away. I would like to leave him home if I can get caretakers.

Oh and I’m thinking of using Uber to the airport. My daughter uses that every day in NY.

Blueskies
              Participant

Uber is very controversial in our neck of the woods. It is great for the consumer but cab drivers do not like it. Happy Packing, you must be getting so excited to see your daughter.

Anne
                Keymaster

Not excited yet because Murph has been sick.I also worry about Abby’s flights.You now Moms worry.

Anne
                  Keymaster

Under 10 days.Uber does not take reservations so scratch that.It works great for my daughter in NY.

Murph is better. Still not sure what I am doing about him. I’d like to leave him home. I’ll see.

Anne
                    Keymaster

Ok found a dog sitter so that is good.Hopefully Murph will be 100 % so I don’t worry about that. Now getting quotes for a transfer.

Kern
                      Participant

Glad you found a good dog sitter for Murph, and are getting everything prepared for your upcoming vacation. Bet you can’t wait to return home to the Palladium and meet Abby there. Perfect!! Merry, merry…
                        Looking forward to hearing your impressions of all the changes.

loke
                        Participant

Oh dear, Too bad Murph prefers laundry items over his dog food, lol! I’m glad he is feeling better & so glad you found a caretaker for him. I hope you are keeping your suitcase out of site!

Kern
                          Participant

Have a fantastic time, Anne, and a very merry Christmas with Abby!!

Anne
                            Keymaster

Thanks Kern. Need to get a little more organized. Things are falling in place. Will feel better when Abby and I are finally together.

Just went through our book list. We have similar tastes in books. Any recent good reads? I need to go by the library today.

Anne
                              Keymaster

Excited.I usually leave those hot pink Palladium stickers on my luggage to help identify it. The last airline took off my stickers. Just found a hot pink luggage tag. Doesn’t take much to get me excited!

Anne
                                Keymaster

Got to the library,got prescriptions filled, figured out camera, did laundry. Just need to do a little ironing and go to bank.

Concerned about daughter’s flights.Read reviews on Spirit Air which concerned me. Same thing happened to me last Dec.with major delays. Won’t read any more reviews.

Blueskies
                                  Participant

It will all be worth it once you are together for Christmas. Just fast forward to your first cappy or vino once you arrive.

loke
                                    Participant

We wish you a very happy Christmas with Abby, safe journey.

Kern
                                      Participant

When are you leaving, Anne? Abby will be fine on Spirit, and hopefully her flight will be on time and flawless!
                                        I recently read The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah, and it was a great read. Also read Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Just ordered All the Light We Cannot See.
                                        Have a wonderful Christmas in Mexico!! Merry, merry…

Anne
                                        Keymaster

Thanks Kern. 2 more sleeps. I went to the library and got some books I have already read as well as some new books by authors I enjoy.

All packed. Just need some $$ nd I’m ready to roll.

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                      Translate »