¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Amazing Holiday at Kantenah

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Anne.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Shared by Kate Griffin

We just returned from two weeks in the Kantenah garden view rooms ( we were not FS) and I’d like to thank all the members of this group (FB Kantenah) for their help, advice and information during the build up to our holiday. Even though we didn’t book FS this group
        Was invaluable with your advice thank you . We have had the best and most amazing holiday ever .

We travelled from the UK and during the six months lead up I was getting nervous reading some horrendous reports and stories so I just want to clarify what everyone says , take negative comments with a pinch of salt , stop worrying and go and see for yourself . This is by far the most beautiful and loveliest place we have ever stayed . The staff are wonderful and always helpful , from reception to the pool cleaners – making sure the resort is always spotless. The food was fabulous , ok some meals were not so great while others were wow but on the whole the food and options at this place are amazing. The grounds, pools and gardens are stunning and the wildlife is everywhere . We would definitely book again ans I am missing the resort so much already! Feel free to ask any questions which I’ll answer if I can . Thanks again to all those in the group who have helped with great advice and reassurance , hoping I can do the same in return a few pics to whet your appetite (favorites Sumptuori, Chang Thai, La Adelita)

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Anne.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »