¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Amazing trip to Kantenah FS

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Sonja wrote

“We just returned from a one week vacation in a (Kantenah)family selection swim up suite and it was truly an amazing experience. We swam in our swim up pool every day while one of us showered, or sometimes while my husband napped, or even late at night the first evening when we were too tired to do much else after dinner. Basically we got a ton of use out of it, which I was worried when booking we wouldn’t use it much at all. My daughter is almost 14 just for reference. The water was extremely warm in the swim up pool and very nice, and we even had a monkey on our balcony-apparently he comes most afternoons!
        As for the food, it was excellent I thought but I’m not really picky. My daughter is and she loved most of it except Poseidon, although she liked my seafood rice that I ordered there. She didn’t like the octopus that she ordered. The ambience was amazing though because it was right on the ocean.
        Our favorite restaurant was The Nest because my daughter loved their crepes so much, but all the buffets were good. I mostly ate the freshly cooked food at each buffet so I can’t comment on how warm everything else is but my husband seemed to like it all. Sumptuori was definitely the best a la carte, and Helios was the only TRS restaurant we tried and it was great. Drinks were pretty good too but a little bit sweet after a while. Definitely recommend asking for better quality alcohol if you’re family selection or TRS because they’ll give it to you but only if you request it.
        The resort was beautiful and well kept, and our room was brand new. Housekeeping was very attentive to our needs and changed our bedding when I got hot wing sauce on our sheets, brought new towels as needed, etc. Our butlers Erick and Eduardo were always just a text message away if we needed something from them, which was extremely helpful for calling us golf carts as I have difficulty walking around and it’s a very large resort. They also made us all of our restaurant reservations and changes them as needed, and helped us with anything else we needed during our vacation.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »