¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Amazing trip to TRS Cap Cana

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Arvada & Jim

Juanillo Beach

My husband and I just returned from our 2 nd trip to this AMAZING PLACE  we honestly can’t imagine going anywhere else now. We have gone 2 years in a row and we spend approximately Two weeks each trip . We love the people at this resort they are just the sweetest/most helpful/friendly people  my biggest tip, if you need/want/ would like something to make your holiday complete… ASK it is really that simple. They can’t or don’t know what you like/dislike unless you let them know. Every person at this resort wants you to relax/have fun/ love their beautiful paradise as much as they do.

It is quiet here, intimate , relaxing.. unless you want music/dancing/fun then do it! My husband is an extrovert he brings people in he introduces/becomes friends and creates fun… I am an introvert and we both love it here. Ask about the shuttle to Juanillo beach, it’s beautiful and will satisfy your “ toes in the sand” need.

Enjoy yourself! We love the swim up rooms but I know people love the other rooms also. We are already planning our next trip… we love our “ family” here and cannot wait to return .

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »