¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Amazing trip to TRS Coral

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Trish reports: UP Facebook)

My husband and I spent 9 days at TRS Coral (Sept 11-20). What an amazing time we had! We felt like we had the resort to ourselves!

Most days we were up early and at breakfast by 7:30. Capricho has great breakfast options for all. Hubby had eggs Benedict every morning and I had the chicken enchiladas along with goodies from the buffet area. Each morning we sat with Reyes, he was great. He knew what we wanted and he delivered. Then to the lobby bar for a take away cappuccino with Baileys from Ever.

We went to lunch at Helios every day. 3 of those days we ate with new friends and our servers Pedro and Santiago were on top of things. Along with Christian the bus boy. There we tried just about everything and it was good.

Dinner at the TRS restaurants were great, except Helios the coconut shrimp were over cooked and out service was not good. Plus we felt like we were the meal for those pesky mosquitoes! But no biggie nothing a trip to the mostly empty sports bar couldn’t fix. There Edgar took care of our needs.

Jorge at the sushi bar is awesome, please reserve an evening with him!
        Diego at Portifino was such great server!!
        Each night we did sneak a piece of cake from the coffee house and took it back to our room.

We are Travel Club members so I will say we spent most of our days at the travel club pool and beach. Where Uriel, Hugo, Herbert, Vianey, Ricardo and Yaliaha took amazing care of us. Therefore I cannot comment on the service at the TRS pool since were we only in it once in a while. But it’s a beautiful pool!

We were in Building 2 our butlers Manuel and Santiago we great. Although we didn’t see them for the first few days (not sure what was going on there lol) by mid week we were communicating on What’s App. One afternoon Manuel and his manager arranged a special surprise with friends at the sky bar to celebrate my survivorship! That was very unexpected!
        We went to Isla Mujeres for the day. Took a boat from the resort beach. We made arrangements with the guys at the jet ski rental, they picked us up at the TRS section dropped us at the dock at Isla Mujeres and picked us up 5 hours later. ($100 per couple) We rented a golf cart $60 (4 pp) and drove all around the island. Had lunch and did some sightseeing.
        Like I said above we had an amazing time and can not wait to go again!

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »