¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Amazing trip to TRS Yucatan

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Elizabeth reported:

Just back from TRS YUCATÁN & we had an amazing time. Girls trip. The whole complex is beautiful, the employees – well I just can’t say enough good things about every employee we came in contact with, we felt that they could not do enough for us, the restaurants at both TRS & non TRS were all great, rooms were very comfortable (although not crazy about ALL the mirrors), I paid extra for upgraded airport transfers & felt it was well worth the price & very comfy. For me, the thing I’d miss most when visiting one of the other resorts (non TRS) at RM is the Infinity Pool there. I wish that was available for all TC Members 18 & over.

I loved Portofino, Thai was amazing, Mexican was delish. We enjoyed Helios & other TRS restaurants but really enjoyed the others as well.

Mosquitos were CRAZY so bring bug spray AND anti itch cream because we think some mosquitos liked the OFF . Maybe a tip for the management – leave laminated cards in each room explaining Travel Club carts & regular carts, this could possibly eleviate alot of dirty looks & shouts at drivers. Or possibly a note at check-in. Speaking of Tips – we felt the employees deserve every dollar(s) they get tipped. T.I.P.S. = To Insure Prompt Service , which we found every employee made a great effort to do so …..

This trip was much more than we expected & reassured us that we made a good decision when we bought our membership! Thank you GP RIVIERA MAYA for a most amazing vacation!! See you again in 47 days!! I loved it that much.

Comment

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »