¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from Palladium Vallarta

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Pat
      Participant

We have arrived in Paradise! The Grand Palladium Vallarta welcomed us in ( all 19 of us) with smile and efficient service. Of course, we were not surprised really we were proud! We hoped that our family would see why we make our way to a Palladium resort each year and I think they see it today. Check in was amazing and our wish list was exceeded. Our parents celebrating 60 years were upgraded to a lovely room with a beautiful ocean view. They are thrilled. We received gold bands as this is our 8th trip to a Palladium resort and we feel privileged. We are looking forward to exploring this lovely place and sharing that with all of you. Our first impressions…. the staff is filled with amazing, kind and caring people who made our first few hours wonderful. We arrived later so went to the buffet( I am not a huge buffet for dinner person) it was outstanding and relaxing and everyone enjoyed it!!

A dip in the beautiful infinity pool tonight with the waves crashing in behind us we also enjoyed a beverage from the secret pool and the welcoming and attentive staff there… time for a good night sleep after a long but incredibly smooth day of travel.

Tomorrow heading to to the Royal section for breakfast and some pool time.  Can’t wait to share with you what we encounter.

Anne
        Keymaster

So glad all went well. Thanks for sharing. Have a fabulous time!!!

Anne
          Keymaster

View from my office

Anne
            Keymaster

nap time

loke
              Participant

Sounds great Pat. I’ll be anxious to read your trip report. I was wondering if they had moved the Royal  Suites yet. I sure liked the location when we were there in 2014. I don’t recognize the location of the pool in your picture. Have a super time.

Anne
                Keymaster

Romantic dinner with a view

Anne
                  Keymaster

Dinner at Portofino

Anne
                    Keymaster

“Last night after a bit of planning …. the Resort treated our 60th anniversary couple to a beautiful 5 course dinner on a deck overlooking the ocean. Before desert the rest of us snuck up the beach and were given roses to present them ! A toast some meaningful words from family and a delicious cake for all. They video taped the whole thing for them as well. Overwhelmed with the lengths they went to to ensure they had a very special evening…. but then you all know how the P is. I believe we have added more Palladium lovers to the family this week. An evening that will always be treasured and remembered by all of us. Thank you is just not enough but thank you”

Anne
                      Keymaster

Live music at the pool

Anne
                        Keymaster

Great family pic

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Translate »