¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Arrived in Paradise TRS

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Arrived in Paradise after flight delay. AGI was waiting of both of our flights and whisked us away in anew 17 passenger van.

Lots of Christmas traffic which got us to the resort too late to eat at Helios.

Warm welcome with champagne & happy birthdays.  Talked to the front desk. Beatriz came out to welcome us.

Got new high tech wristbands (black).

Albero whisked us away to building 67 overlooking the ocean.Gorgeous room with smart tv, 2 double beds, and 4 bottles of alcohol. (Alberto has been here since the beginning.He is expecting a little boy in Feb)

Tonight is Tetriozone. Can go with or without reservation.

AMAZING ATTENTION TO DETAIL!

joan
        Participant

Glad you got there safe and sound.  Enjoy your time with Abby.  Look forward to your reports.

Shelley
          Participant

Enjoy your vacation!  Can’t wait for your updates!!

Blueskies
            Participant

Welcome home ! Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures and hearing all about it. We will be there in March.

Anne
              Keymaster

Bummer brought the wrong charger for my camera. have to rely on phone.

Loke I flew into terminal 3

loke
                Participant

Enjoy every minute. Relax!  We can wait for info when you get home.  I think Brenda must have arrived from Canada at terminal  4.  Have a wonderful vacation, no working!!!!

Anne
                  Keymaster

Sat. after very good room service took a tour. Salt water pool still under renovation. Infinity pool is stunning.  Many comfortable loungers and bali beds.

Also more than enough staff and carts.

New smart bracelet serves as room key.

Went to Tentazione for dinner. Beautiful decor. Bonaventure remembered us. Had lobster stew and A had lamb chops. Excellent food though small porti. I think they are assuming guests will have three courses which we didn’t do.  Then they surprised Allie with (another) lovely cake and all the staff sang felix cumpleanos.

Watched Con classe in Colonial after the Mexican show.

This morning cool and sunny.  Am probably just going to plop on a bali bed all day.

Tonight is the Gala dinner which I look forward to ever Christmas Eve. They have it at some buffets. Our butler suggested we go here at Capricho for an extra special experience.

Now I’m on the hunt for coffee.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »