¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Awesome stay at TRS Yucatan

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anne.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

By Mary J

Our first stay at TRSY. AWESOME Cannot wait to go back. Treated like royalty 💓

2 favorite restaurants: LaBoheme and El Gaucho. The exclusive beach was beautiful. Service outstanding!! Wonderful sitting outside at Helios..

Infinity pool so close. Enjoyed getting my snorkel out for practice in the saltwater pool.

Chic show was very entertaining. Fast paced and a lot of fun. The pre and after show parties were great😍 Caught some of the Mexican and Pirate shows. Had fun with the lobby vendors at Colonial and Kentenah. Jo the photographer, is a pistol. Her energy is nonstop😁 Water aerobics was a blast!

Shout out to our butlers, Paola, Mauricio, and Oscar. Always willing to assist with anything!!

Sargassum was a slight issue. But, crew worked tirelessly to keep it cleaned up. Didn’t stop me from going in the sea🧜‍♀️

Met some wonderful people, hoping to keep lifelong friendships with👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👫 I could go on and on! Only 1 con: We had to leave😫

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »