Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Well, I booked flights for my daughter direct from NY to Punta Cana over Christmas (Yes a 10 month countdown!) Expedia is saying they need 24 hours to confirm the flights so we will see. I might have a countdown.

Blueskies
        Participant

Wow, I don’t recall you ever having such a long countdown. How exciting, you can add a countdown ticker to your signature soon.

Anne
          Keymaster

Oh did you work out the ticker? I can’t get excited untl Expdia confirms Flights were very good price so we will see. If it works out we’ll be there for Christmas.

Blueskies
            Participant

No. I think that may be awhile, if ever. I just linked to http://www.daisypath.com for now. Instructions added to the Facebook and new features post.

loke
              Participant

Good luck Anne. A long countdown for you so that will be exciting. We were at Punta Cana many years ago & loved the lovely sandy beaches.

midtowngirl
                Participant

good for you!!!

Anne
                  Keymaster

Expedia confirmed Abby’s flights so now I’m on the look out for me. One of us is confirmed!

joan
                    Participant

Good luck! I want to try Punta Cana as well.

Anne
                      Keymaster

Can’ believe prices I am gettng for flights from South Carolina. I may have to swim.

Blueskies
                        Participant

If it makes you feel any better, we pay on average $700 pp return to Mexico. Punta Cana flight run $800 and upwards. We have been saving miles/points for what seems like forever and plan to use them for a PC trip in the future. From Canada packages are always more affordable.

loke
                          Participant

My DIL’s answer to getting more points is more shopping. I try hard so you ladies need todos hopping, lol! Good luck in your search Anne.

Anne
                            Keymaster

Ha ha.Your beautiful DIL loves to shop. Not me so I guess I better start swimming!

loke
                              Participant

I’ll send you my life vest!

loke
                                Participant

I’m sure you thought of this but would it work for you to fly to NY & fly with Abby for the good deal you got for her?

Anne
                                  Keymaster

Actually Peter suggested that too. I’ll keep looking.I have ten months to find something!

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Translate »