¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Bravo and the Rinconcito Pool at GP Riviera Maya

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Evangaline
      Participant

Just booked at the GP Riviera May White Sands for January. So many renos and changes that it is difficult to keep track of what is going on.

I was looking forward to Spanish tapas at La Lola, but apparently that has been removed in favor of something called Bravo. So does anyone have more info. as in decor and what to expect. Apparently you need to pay to go etc.

Another question is about the Rinconcito pool. Loved that spot when we were there a few years ago.  It was called the quiet pool at the Kantenah section. Is it still there given all the renos going on? If so, is it still the quiet pool.

Thanks

Anne
        Keymaster

Here is a video. I don’t have much info beyond this. I believe the entertainment is professional similar to the Chic dancers.

Bravo experience

Rinconcito will become part of the Family Select.  You can still use the adult only pools on Colonial called “secret” pool.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Anne.
          Anne
          Keymaster

Bravo is scheduled to open on the 29 Nov. We don’t have a menu yet. It should be on the map soon under “Gastronomy”.  Grand Palladium App.

Evangaline
            Participant

So the $25. upcharge is because…. is there a show or something. Funny question, but who is doing the dancing. Are we watching dancers or are customers dancing? And is it still Spanish themed? Bravo is what we say in french Canada, so is it French?

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »