¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Colonial JS Poolside question

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      yvonne
      Participant

I usually stay in White Sands (buildings 57, 58 or 59), but was looking into staying at Colonial in RM.

Does anyone know where the Junior Suite Poolside rooms are located? Which buildings?

Which pool are they referring to when they say Poolside.

Thanks for any help.

Anne
        Keymaster

Welcome Yvonne,

The poolside rooms and not technically poolside but they are close. They are Jr suites in 20 & 21  Map.

Colonial is blue

yvonne
            Participant

Thank you, Anne. That location would be perfect!

I’m a little worried though since I thought I read somewhere (can’t find it right now… information overload lol) that there were 50+ JS Poolside rooms in Colonial.  Would that many fit into two buildings?

I haven’t stayed in RM since 2016 and it looks like so much has changed.  Very exciting!

Anne
            Keymaster

The only pool side  rooms are in 20 & 21 which are very good locations

yvonne
                Participant

Thanks for the clarification.  I haven’t been to this site in quite a while. I was happy to see that you’re still involved with it since you’re so knowledgeable in all things Palladium.  Thanks again!

Viewing 2 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »