¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Comparing GP RM to GP CM

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

I have stayed at the Palladium Riviera Maya for 16 years in both the family section & the TRS section.  Last week I was in TRS Yucatan and can’t say enough good things. I truly felt like royalty. Staff cannot do enough.

My adult daughter and I stayed at the TRS Coral over Christmas, 2018 shortly after it opened. The resort is stunning. Very beautiful and contemporary.

Environment: Both resorts are environmentally conscientious. The GP Riviera Maya is carved out of a jungle on 300 acres. It is lush and has many flora and fauna indigenous to the area. The GP Costa Mujeres is more open and contemporary. As the resort is new the landscaping is immature but will grow in in time.

Staff: Staff are the greatest asset. I have come to know many staff members in Riviera Maya so it’s like home. The staff at CM are very pleasant and kind but most are new so still acclimating themselves.

Beach: The GP Riviera Maya has a long and varied beach; some areas with coral some areas of soft white sand. Lots of palm trees and palapas. TRS has umbrellas.  The beach at GP Coral is soft white sand and open ocean. No coral. It was often breezy. Shade is via umbrellas. No palm trees.

Food: Comparable at both. Very good to excellent. The Coral has a unique village concept where most of the GP restaurants are located along with the sports bar, teen club, shops, Chic and a great coffee shop. The restaurants at RM are scattered throughout four resorts.

Entertainment:  Both have a theater, live bands, evening parties. Both have baby club, kids club, teen club.

Favorite: I would return to either in a heartbeat. I give a  slight edge to RM because I have been going there for so long but my daughter gives the edge to CM.  She thought it reminded her of the sleek Ibiza resorts.

Any more questions feel free to ask.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »