¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Comparing GP RM to Unico

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Jessica wrote:

The Unico Resort is A lot smaller than the Palladium .

The Pros :
        • Great food!
        • Great Drinks!
        • Large main Pool
        • Clean rooms and nice room design/ decor. ( modern/ Rustic decor)
        •Comfortable rooms
        •Turn down service
        • Great spa

Cons :
        • Lacking the Entertainment.

(Poor beach -aded by Anne)

When I went to UNICO I went in a group of 12 people . Eight of us were between mid 20’s – early 30’s age range and the other four people were Early to Mid 50’s.

My husband and I typically go to GPRM alone and are use to all the day time and evening entertainment at GP . That’s a big reason we like the GP and for its size . You never get bored at GP .

Going from a Huge Resort to a smaller resort is little harder to adjust to but because we went with a large group we entertained ourselves during the day.

During the morning the main pool is pretty relaxed with a Dj playing mellow music . Around noon the Dj plays some upbeat music to liven things up. On one of the days they did have a short 20 min pop show of break dancers perform at the pool and a game of water polo and a pool party at the “quite” pool.
        The other days it was pretty relaxed . Which wasn’t a bad thing.

There are no shows there. In the evening they have a live band play in the lounge after dinner and around midnight they have a Dj .

They do have random mixology and cooking classes during the day too.

Overall, I did like UNICO and it’s a great place to relax with great food and drinks. Plus is right next door to GP . So you still feel close to home!:)

It all depends on what you are looking for. If you want a elegant but more relaxed trip then UNICO is great for that!

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »