¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Comparing P RM to Bahia PC

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Gracias to our friend Kay of this post:

Just returned from Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana (we was late booking this year, and couldn’t get dates we needed at GP Mexico, as our son is still at school) in my personal opinion though we loved punta cana and the hotel was impressive, very easy to get around, it has a long way to even match GP. There was no personal touch and although the staff was pleasent, it didn’t feel like the staff at Mexico. Didn’t see any of the entertainment team during the day either, again not like POP. Food also was no where as near as good as Mexico. Did I miss my happy place YESSSSSS!!! Booked already to come back August 2017 ?
        LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare
        Comments

Cape Cod Anne Good to hear Kay. Glad you had a good time even though you weren’ t at s P

Kay Van-son
        Kay Van-son Would have been better Anne if I was at my happy place, a family who we met there are joining us next year at the GP, I showed them lots of pics and told them about all the bars sports bar 24 hour beach bars … I think it was the video of Valentine pouring the shots that made them want to go ha ha ha … x
        Like · Reply · 2 hrs
        Cape Cod Anne
        Cape Cod Anne I may try to go to P PC at Christmas. Need to see if my daughter can get time off

Kay Van-son
        Kay Van-son It’s beautiful Anne, we passed the GP punta cana on our way to a pirates trip, it looks big and the stretch of beach it’s on is magnificent. I’ve been to Dominican 3 times and found the service and friendliness no where near as good as GP and the Grand Sirenis, they have amazing customer service there too. Maybe my hearts just in Mexico ??

Jan Sweet
        Jan Sweet Went to GP Punta Cana in April, yes nothing like Mexico.food ok, .POP team never saw at all, service ok, drinks ok…beach was nice…My heart is GPRM all the way returning in April to my happy place..

Lesa Santacroce Shively
        Lesa Santacroce Shively Which one in Mexico are you referring to that you loved? New to the club and only have been to Punta Cana. Want to book for this year but not sure which to go with. We have 11 and 12 yr old boys.

Kay Van-son
        Kay Van-son Gp Mexico is amazing x

Cape Cod Anne
        Cape Cod Anne It is hard for me to go someplace besides my “second home” in RM but my daughter wants to try something new. We have been to GP Jamaica and she has been to Punta de Mita and Ibiza. Brazil is too far so we thought PC for a change.

Cape Cod Anne

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »