¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Congratulations to Memo

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

On 10 year anniversary in POP! He wrote:
        “Today I turned 10 years of experience in my life that I can say that it is the best, in a big hotel that I opened the door without having the experience and thanks to that I am what I am today pop… 10 years is easy but they say they are ten years of learning, maturity and much success, thanks to all the people who has been with me in the good and the bad Erika Alonso that is like my second mother, Ricardo Canales That’s the one who gave me the opportunity to do this!!!!.. To all the people that I learned of them as… Lolo Laurent. Fabian Ortiz Maceiras Vicente Martinez Arjuna, leíff, Raul Hernandez, the ruffians and among others!!!!
        I discovered a talent that I have never in my life would have discovered thanks to the experience of the mini club and there more people Sammy Ceballos Shei Ramirez Alicia Aragon Ceidi Zaragoza B’arb Diaz Nidia Paredes Paul Jackson Luz Agua Fuerza S Checko Snchz Alisha Wagner Mckenna Szczepanowski Sharon Diaz Ingrid Cobos Luigi Briseño Karla Quezada Cecilia Larumbe Martínez Arely Capant Bowwow Jorge Alfredo Reyes Miranda Stephanie Feustel L Luis Angel Mena Luis Fernando Cruz Herrera Luis Fernando Canales Luisa Santiago Estrada Jaime Calzada Manuel Vera Victor Manuel Gonzalez Pedro Diaz Lopez Juan Carlos Manrique Tlacuilo Karolina Hernandez Gilberto Alvarado Diego Vargas Cruz Diego Cadenas Ramon Diego Díaz Cabrera Raul Bollas Raul Hidalgo Maryana Ruiz Fabiàn Crawford Luis Fernando Cadena Trejo Fura Ra Parker Ramiro MenGer Uchiha Miguel Yosmel Garcia Lara Miguel Chacon Martinez Guillermo Miguel Reyes Gutierrez Marcelo Negrete A Jennifer Morales Francisco Medina Puc Miguel a. Miguel A. Ascanio Lili Vh Julie Bounds Ramón López Javier Chuc Ana Luisa Salinas Joney Santanna Anaana and to tag all but it would take me all night and tomorrow I’ll have to work, thank you To pee parents for everything and always feel his unconditional support Maldonado Beto Maldonado Rita Duarte Lopez Luis Humberto Maldonado Contreras Cindy Perez Lizama Norberto Valenzuela Garcia my family hermilo valenzuela thank you all for these 10 years
        And this will continue…..!!!!! Thank you pop”

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »