Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      loke
      Participant

First,  Anne is working her magic to join us in a month 😎👍. This will be our 11th visit to the GP which includes a visit to PV so we will get our gold bracelets , 🤗.  This is such a bonus  & of course we look forward to reuniting with several staff & catching up after 2 years absence.  Flying from Canada just wondering if the airlines are handing out the immigration cards?  Also we have purchased a couple of maple syrups along with other gifts & will be in our checked bags  to give to staff that we have known the longest.  We can give larger sizes than what we could purchase for the same price after security. Sure hope it is not confiscated  on arrival.

Anne
        Keymaster

Woo hoo. Don’t know if I can join you but I’ll try. After all these years of friendship (is it 11?)  so much want  to share some time with you.

loke
          Participant

Yes 11 years, where does time go?  We met you, Jim & Allison. Keith & Jim had some great chats.  Allison was a young teenager & checked in with her folks before heading off with her girlfriend.  We met in the evenings in the Kantenah lobby . Your last night before departure you gave your shoes to one of the serving girls, she was elated! Awe memories.  We so look forward to seeing you & several staff.

Anne
            Keymaster

Aw I remember the shoe story. Prudentia really loved my shoes and they fit her perfectly!

Blueskies
              Participant

Have a great times ladies !

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »