Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      mexico_22
      Participant

Hi all, new to the site but would like to ask a couple of questions.   On Wed Nov 14 I happened to check expedia and they were offering a loft suite at the GP Costa Mujeres for a 60% discount for Late May, 2019.  I went a head and booked it since it was fully refundable.  I then checked the GP web site to see their price and it was over 1K more.   Even during the black friday sale it was 800 more.   I was just wondering how expedia can be so much cheaper.

2nd question.

Does anyone have a list of what I will not be entitled to by booking at the GP section VS the family section or TRS

Thanks in advance

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Mexico and welcome.

Sounds like a good price!  You will not be entitled to visit the TRS or Family restaurants, TRS or Family S pools or section of beach.  If you choose to attend Chic Cabaret or visit the spa there will be charges.

You will still have plenty of options for restaurants & bars.  Grand Palladium restaurants

mexico_22
          Participant

Thanks Anne, love the site!!!

Anne
            Keymaster

My pleasure. Thank you.

mexico_22
              Participant

Sorry to bother you again.   I need to cancel the reservation that I made on the palladium web site.  I have been sending emails to the call center and always get a reply about the 48 hour lower price match.  I tried calling but it was a woman speaking spanish, which sadly I don’t speak.

Any idea how to cancel a reservation?

thanks again for the help

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »