¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Daily Activities (RM) – where do these occur?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      smithers53152
      Participant

Here’s an example based on the activities schedule (Thursday) – water volleyball at 11am, Olympics at the pool at 11:30am, water aerobics at noon, beer drinking contest at 12:45, etc.

Do these occur at the Kantenah/Colonial main pool, the Riviera/White Sands main pool, or both? Says “activities center” on the activities schedule but both pools appear to have an activities center.

Thanks,
        Jason

Anne
        Keymaster

The Colonial pool is much more active than the WS pool I believe.

smithers53152
          Participant

Anne – so when it says “water volleyball at 11am”, for example, does it occur at both pools? We’re staying at Kantenah and have friends at Riviera so we’re trying to determine where we should meet each day, want to be close to the activities.
            Thanks,
            Jason

Blueskies
            Participant

I think the activities are offered at both pools. ( a quick double check at check in will confirm ) If you look at the activities guide you will see to the far right side a number or letters corresponding to each event; 1,2,TC,TR. There’s is a legend at the bottom noting for example TC = Colonial Theater, TR = Riviera Theater and so on. This is the location where they will start from. Hope that helped. Have fun planning !

I came across this video I thought you may enjoy.

Entertainment Info and fun with POP

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »