Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      midtowngirl
      Participant

I have been exploring the site (great stuff) and found the hotel fact sheets. It says that men must wear long sleeves at a la cartes? This isn’t accurate, is it?

14 Restaurants (9 a la carte)
        Includes all meals at the resort’s restaurants according to their schedules and conditions; 24-hour
        snacks service at beachfront restaurants; unrestricted use of “a la carte” restaurants, reservations
        are not required (subject to availability), unlimited visits, pagers available, men must wear long
        pants and long sleeve shirts (no shorts allowed from age 12), national drinks until 2:00 am:
        international drinks available at some bars and a welcome drink. All restaurants are non-smoking
        except for “Gran Azul and La Laguna”.

Blueskies
        Participant

They have relaxed the dress code in PC and PV already. I know they are considering the same in RM but Im not sure if that has been implemented yet. Nice dress shorts on a hot humid evening will be a welcome change for the guys.

Anne
          Keymaster

I asked recently and was told it has not yet been relaxed in RM but probably will be in 2016. No long sleeves required. They do not allow tank type tops but do allow T shirt type shirts.

midtowngirl
            Participant

maybe that is what “long sleeves” means, that the shirt must have sleeves. I know things get lost in translation sometime–like “veal” on the menus. (so glad I asked about that down there, otherwise wouldn’t have known about their delicious steaks!)

Anne
              Keymaster

It was very funny because some people were bothered by that (veal) and management had the menus re-written but “veal” still was used when it should have said beef.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »