¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Exceptional trip to GP Jamaica

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Kay reported

Check in was smooth and a very warm welcome. We was transported to our room quickly. We was on the Jamaican side in Villa 21. Room was big and exceptionally clean and the mini bar was always filled.
        Breakfast was amazing, anything you could think of, they had it. Perfect poached eggs too.
        Pool is amazing and plenty of sunbeds. Jerk Hut by the pool is brilliant. My only negative about this area is I wish they had a beach bar like GP Mexico as there was only 10 tables to eat lunch if you wanted to stay in pool area, far too small, heard other guests also comment on this.
        The beaches here are totally outstanding especially Sunset Cove, the vibe and atmosphere there was fantastic and it has to be the most picturesque resort I have ever seen. The Jerk Hut and Bar at Sunset Cove was exceptionally good.
        We tried Most a la carte all was good except Eldorado, we waited nearly 2 hours as they had forgot about us and my Steak was supposed to be well done but rare when I cut into it… they was extremely busy though.
        Miss Lou’s is brilliant, lovely atmosphere and if you like afternoon tea you won’t be disappointed.
        We didn’t see any shows as we couldn’t tear ourselves away from the Sports bar… wow, the staff in there are totally amazing and I mean the most loveliest people we have ever had the pleasure to meet on holiday .. Gregory, Lincoln Burger and Nadine … (fondly known as the shy pervert 😂) seriously I can not recommend an evening with these guys enough.
        Infinity bar had some really good entertainment, 80s night and love and peace party should not be missed.
        There is a Beer hut on a small secluded beach with only 4 stools and we absolutely loved it, we had so many laughs here and met so many people as it was such a small space people just drank laughed and had total Bantor.
        To conclude, this resort in our opinion is exceptional and we’ve already booked for 22nd June for next year we loved it that much.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »