¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Family loved the GP Riviera Maya

Tagged: 

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anne.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Bob G just returned from the GP Colonial Riviera Maya.

My family of 5 just left yesterday and we had an absolute blast. We loved the place and have also been to Barcelo, Grand Sirenis, Sandos Eco Resort, and Catalina Riviera Maya

Grand Palladium is outstanding and it starts with the high class feel. It’s not a party place and a great place for families not wanting to be around people getting smashed. Very classy and people who appear to have moneyFood was the best I’ve ever had at AI. Buffet was outstanding and no problem getting dinners each night. Food was on another level compared to others.

Staff was outstanding and we tipped well. Very professional staff who works extremely hard. Please tip these folks as they were outstanding

Beautiful beach. Sandy areas in Kantenah section and also right off board walk by colonial spot. Bring water shoes but very pretty. Crews worked hard on seaweed and it was not a huge deal. No problem getting chairs at pool or beach

Rooms were great and we stay In Colonial and they have balconies. Very clean and nice.

Nightly shows were amazing and this place was outstanding with things to do for any age

Def a wonderful place and I have no idea how people can have a bad time in riviera Maya

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »