Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Another beautiful day as I sit on my terrace with a coffee listening to soft music, the birds and the sea. Heaven.

The resort is waking up. Many palms have opened and are looking more lush. Every day brings something new. Las Rocas salt water pool opened. Premium drinks and food is now served. Access only from behind Helios bar.

Many new carts, faces, butlers. Some familiar faces, some not. Staff cannot do enough.

We had chicken fajitas at Punta Emilia for lunch yesterday with some very good guacamole. Last night we went to La Boheme and enjoyed brie, onion soup with pastry crust, chateaubriand. All excellent. Victor was our excellent waiter.Chef came out to say hello.

We then caught a cart to Hemingways for chocolate night. Luis is still there and made us special coffees. Yum.

Allison then went to meet new friends at Colonial where there was live music and I made my was back to TRS.

Tonight we will try the Italian again as we don’t feel we understood the full “experience” the first time we went. Rose explained it is meant to be several courses with a starter, a pasta and an entree.

Allison chose to have birthday massage later. I was able to negotiate.

Off to find a cappy

Blueskies
        Participant

It all looks so good  ! Palladium and TRS Hotels have outdone themselves !

Anne
          Keymaster

Happy Friday

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »