¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Gets Better Every Year by Francisco

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Hola! Cape Cod Anne, do you need to edit this report?

I’m a regular at the hotel!!
        Every year that passes it improves my experience, and as a member of the PTC (Palladium Travel Club) this year has been unforgettable.
        The Collection at the airport fast and without delays, the arrival to the hotel at the exclusive private vehicle for my partner and my (something that he appreciates).
        The Exclusive Check-in for the partner (private), An unforgettable experience thanks to Garvey (a person very kind), The room as usual (there are several years in a row) but always surprise us with the gifts and the beautiful decoration that does not prepare (in bed, dinner, cava and gifts) that make have to immortalize in the typical picture.
        The boys of the carriages of PTC very kind (Aly, and the rest of companions).
        The truth that the PTC has improved a lot in the spaces reserved for members as well as personalized attention (a team of people kind and worried about us to enjoy and relax in our vacation, captained the team by one of the people more concerned The partners that I’ve seen Ramiro. And supervised by Laura L.), I appreciate your cooperation in order to be able to give you a surprise my partner.
        Like No, the hotel continues to improve with the years in the firms (have changed the dinners… Now if there’s Serrano ham and potatoes bravas, skewers, etc..); A variety of meals as always (each day you can eat different things if you want to or repeat what more do you like (that we ask the children and the ice cream machine….) lol
        The truth is that I like and enjoy my days at the hotel, and thanks to the attention that give the employees as Carlos the pool the secret (a great person), For the people of animation of people of palladium people who think like you can enjoy with the animation and their games, holidays, etc…. The team of dancers this year has been renovated and they all leave the skin on the stage.
        Ask me why I repeat at the hotel and what I have to say it’s because I like the space (hotel integrated into the landscape) where they run wild animals everywhere (Coaties, Raccoons, squirrels, monkeys, etc….). This year I’ve been able to enjoy watching turtles on the beach, both the big to carry out the nests like little when they go to the beach.
        But this year we have suffered the inconvenience of algae (Sargassum), I understand the amount of people that this year has not been able to enjoy the beaches that I have in my mind or photographed of other years. But it is something that the employees of the hotel (since the first hour of the morning) try to clear the beaches and salt pool, so that we can enjoy.
        I guess there will be people disappointed (for comments that listened) but we must understand that it is not the fault of the hotel, it is a problem which affects several countries and even more so to the people who live in tourism or fishing, etc..

I hope to be able to enjoy this hotel, in my next vacation.
        The truth that, as I do with my friends and acquaintances I recommend this hotel, for their facilities, employees, landscape, etc…
        I thank and congratulate him on his good work to:
        Ernesto and Veronica of PTC (Bar for members on the beach)
        Ivan a. The PTC by his knowledge of history, attention, etc…
        Carlos (waiter of the pool for more than 18) the secret
        Ramiro. The PTC for his great management and help, I’ll never forget it.
        Garvey of PTC for your sympathy and joy, and be a person appointed.
        I hope that these lines os sirban of aid to future people who want to go to this hotel.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »