¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Today from Paradise

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Abby got in at 1:30 am. She said everyone she met from the taxi driver to the hotel staff wished her a Happy Birthday!

Today is overcast & windy but beautiful. I walked to Royal Gourmet and got 2 coffees to go. That must have been an unusual request as it took a few minutes but everyone is very helpful here. Carlos found me all excited that today is Abby’s birthday. He is gong to surprise her later!
        Wi fi works great here so I’ll be able to check in more frequently. Will go by the spa after I have some breakfast.

Blueskies
        Participant

Looking forward to more… Happy Birthday Abby !

loke
          Participant

We wish you the best vacation & a wonderful Christmas! I look forward to the photos.

loke
            Participant

Happy birthday to Abby!

Anne
              Keymaster

We had a lovely breakfast at Royal Gourmet then plopped ourselves on the beach. Or room is one of the closest to the Royal beach. (Gracias). We had a mixture of sun, clouds, wi, drizzle an more sun. It’s a bit cool now so bring an evening shawl or sweater.

We returned to the room to find Happy Birthday banner across door, balloons, beautiful towel art and some other treats.

Blueskies
                Participant

Anne
                  Keymaster

Nice dinner tonight in Royal Gourmet. Lobster and excellent filet mignon. Sitting inPalace listening to music.

midtowngirl
                    Participant

I am just getting caught up! I am so glad you and Abby are together for Christmas and her birthday!

Anne
                      Keymaster

Thanks you. I am sure Santa went to your house!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Translate »