¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports GP Vallarta – Nice experience

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Thank you to Dianna Dee

“So we left Puerto Vallarta this morning at 9:30 for our 1:35 flight to Houston. Now we are in Houston waiting for our flight home to Tampa, so I thought I’d write a quick review.

Puerto Vallarta was beautiful, but cold for us in the mornings and evenings (in the 60°s).
        The staff was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating everyplace we went on the resort. They were impressive.

We did receive our welcome gift: a plastic tote bag with two ball caps, two pairs of sunglasses, and two plastic insulated tumblers with lids and straws.

We were able to make dinner reservations for four of the nights we were there. We thought the food in Puerto Vallarta was better than in some of the other Palladiums. The one weird thing was they had no butter at the resort only margarine. I asked for butter, but it was never available.

The beach wasn’t as pretty as the beaches at the other Palladiums, but we were able to see the whales frolicking, which was on my wish list.

The resort seemed to be maintained better than the other Palladiums we’ve gone to. We didn’t see the maintenance issues that are readily apparent elsewhere. It was a very hilly resort with lots of steps. If you have mobility issues it would be challenging to get around this resort.
        The other challenge is finding a shady place to sit near the pools or on the beach. If you don’t go out before 7:30 am and throw your towels and personal belongings on the shaded lounge chairs you are out of luck.

We had waited years for this vacation, due to covid, and it was quite a nice experience. I hope this review helps those who are considering going to this resort.

Comment

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »