¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum GPRM changes & new Cancun terminal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      loke
      Participant

Brenda enjoy your countdown. I am excited to read all about the changes at the GP, we have not been for over two years. Also your experience with the new terminal, I believe Air Transat will use this terminal. Wondering if they will still have the red light which happened to us once! Do they still X-ray your luggage on arrival which was a really slow process with no clear line ups when it is very busy.  Have a wonderful trip Brenda.

Blueskies
        Participant

Thank you ! I will let you know about the new terminal. We will be flying Westjet, whom also will use terminal 4.

Anne
          Keymaster

Hola Louise,

As I recall they do not X-ray luggage anymore at Cancun. I think they did away with the red light but occasionally pull someone over.

Hope to have a countdown soon so will let you know. We likely will go into Terminal 3.

loke
            Participant

Thanks Brenda & Anne.  The worst part about the red light was the fact they went through our luggage with gloves that had searched other bags. Freaked me out as I couldn’t do laundry on arrival!  Gloves should be changed before each search.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »