¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum What are your Grand Palladium Punta Cana "Can't miss, must see or do favorites"

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Blueskies
      Participant

Here a a few to get you started from our Facebook Group. What are yours ??

Dan DeAthe : Foam party

Judi Kozar : While there go on The Outback Safari for a taste of the country. Went 2 times and loved it both times.

Anne Adams : Punta Cana Mike’s Dominican Adventure http://puntacanamike.com

Keely Simpson : Hemmingways bar for gorgeous cocktails …Saona island excursion..

Anne
        Keymaster

Macao beach

Agree we loved Punta Can Mikes Mayan Adventure. Awesome day. He is so knowledgeable and a Canadian if that matters.

Anne
          Keymaster

Photo op on the beach

Blueskies
            Participant

More from our Facebook group:

“Lynn Shallenberger – I love the beach and strolling to nearby. El Corticito…. And the staff is so friendly…”

“Peter Gittinger – My favorites are breakfast at Royal Gourmet wit Claribel Adames-Morel and the gang and just relaxing at the TC lounge. I’m a pretty boring guy.”

Anne
              Keymaster

Just FYI, the chocolate night now at Hemingways on Thursday will be re-located to a yet unknown location.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »